+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello. How are the Feb AORs dealing with these extensive delays? The wait is truly annoying.

My BG is at NA since April 28 (as is the status of many of us Feb AORs, I believe). Now I have a question. Plz answer....anyone who can. I am unsure if the employment/eligibility checks happen after the status changes to NA or if they are done before NA. I have tried finding it out once earlier as well but could not get a certain answer. I have got the impression that R.10 is passed by this stage (which is I guess the initial scrutiny of your documents happens in the first month or so). Is it the same as employment/eligibility check? I do know that not everybody has the same pattern in the application, but I would be thankful if you guys can give me a general trend.
P.S. I don't want to order gcms yet as I am only a little past 3 months and plus, that is another task I feel lazy to do.
Please respond. Anyone who has an idea on the procedure and any estimate on when we FEB AORs struck at NA now can expect a PPR? This is only an attempt to seek opinions. Thanks in advance.
Mine is NA since April 23rd, and I have ordered GCMs and never got them!

aloksingh

Mar 25, 2016
Hello. How are the Feb AORs dealing with these extensive delays? The wait is truly annoying.

My BG is at NA since April 28 (as is the status of many of us Feb AORs, I believe). Now I have a question. Plz answer....anyone who can. I am unsure if the employment/eligibility checks happen after the status changes to NA or if they are done before NA. I have tried finding it out once earlier as well but could not get a certain answer. I have got the impression that R.10 is passed by this stage (which is I guess the initial scrutiny of your documents happens in the first month or so). Is it the same as employment/eligibility check? I do know that not everybody has the same pattern in the application, but I would be thankful if you guys can give me a general trend.
P.S. I don't want to order gcms yet as I am only a little past 3 months and plus, that is another task I feel lazy to do.
Please respond. Anyone who has an idea on the procedure and any estimate on when we FEB AORs struck at NA now can expect a PPR? This is only an attempt to seek opinions. Thanks in advance.
Same here NA since 28 April, Aor 11th Feb

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017

Based on my experience and what I have gathered even from calling CIC agents on my application, you are likely to have passed eligibility.
Your security and criminality might be what they are working on. Your NA BG check is normal cos the 1st week in Feb AOR just started changing to IP2 just last week. Except if you are CEC, then I will say it's relatively slow for you.

Reactions: Hanan22

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Based on my experience and what I have gathered even from calling CIC agents on my application, you are likely to have passed eligibility.
Your security and criminality might be what they are working on. Your NA BG check is normal cos the 1st week in Feb AOR just started changing to IP2 just last week. Except if you are CEC, then I will say it's relatively slow for you.
Hey thanks Olak. It helps. N no, I ma not CEC. I am FSW outland.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Hey thanks Olak. It helps. N no, I ma not CEC. I am FSW outland.
Then you should not be worried at all. You are on track. In 2 weeks, you should expect the change then to IP2

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Then you should be worried at all. You are on track. In 2 weeks, you should expect the change then to IP2
You think? I am in real need of some motivation. I am AOR Feb 17.
I think so. But we have had cases of people staying at NA straight to PR. But generally speaking, your change is on track with FSW-O applicants. Feb 3rd AOR reported IP2 from NA last week.

Reactions: Marty_

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
First we have to pass medical, security and financial, and only after that they check the other items.

There is no point for IRCC to assess the entire application if we fail one of the first parts.

So I beleive the eligibility comes after NA.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First we have to pass medical, security and financial, and only after that they check the other items.

There is no point for IRCC to assess the entire application if we fail one of the first parts.

So I beleive the eligibility comes after NA.
Hey Jay Jay, I agree with you about this step by step check. However, another point that I also think is why would CIC leave the eligibility for the end? I mean if they could check if a person really fullfil all requeriments and reached the points claimed for at the initial steps, they could also "filter" all candidates with right and wrong docs /profiles and requirements. What do you think about it?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada

I'm currently NA status like many from Feb. I received my RPRF letter asking for payment, and stating that my application has been "found eligible for the class for which it was selected" which is FSWO. That leads me to believe that eligibility is determined during the NA process for at least some of us. I ordered GCMS notes about 3 weeks ago, but I'm not sure how helpful they will be at this point. Seeing early FEB FSWO changing to IP2, makes me believe I should hopefully move to IP2 within the next 3 weeks, and hopefully get PPR by mid to late June. That would only be around the 4 month point for my app, so that would be great considering 6 months is the actual goal. I'm going to remain patient, and go along for the ride!