12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hello Everyone !

8 CEC from FEB AOR received PPR yesterday. Congrats to all who received PPR yesterday.
Let see what is in store for everyone today.

Then will be a long wait for updates due to long weekend !!
All the best everyone :)

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hello Everyone !

7 CEC from FEB AOR received PPR yesterday. Congrats to all who received PPR yesterday.
Let see what is in store for everyone today.

Then will be a long wait for updates due to long weekend !!
All the best everyone :)
long weekend ? :O

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hi, guys, I came back to share my detailed time line with you guys,

My AOR -02-02, CEC ,(ITA:2016-12-22, Score:496)
Medical pass & BG:IP1 :03-26
ADR: travel history request on 04-04
BG: N/A on 04.10 or 04-11
PPR :05-05 (E-mail received through promotion folder in Gmail)
PP sent: 05-06
BG: IP2 :05-07
pp received by Ottawa: 05-09
Approved by 05-16, tracker activated at the same day, 18:52 Ottawa
Received back on 05-17,
landing : 05-17

During this process, I learnt a lot of things, very appreciated for all the help from this web, and I am very prod to say I am now a semi-pro in GCMS notes, and the whole procedue. I lived in canada for over 6 years, I did my study here, and also work as a public servant now. If you guys have any questions regarding the process and some basic infos about Canada, please feel free to contact me(maybe through PM?) , I am very happy to help you :)
Best wishes for everybody who still in their process, and I am sure everyone will get a happy result eventually.

Good luck!

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
I have a query
My PNP application had an issue with missing spouse PCC and it was refused [Though I sent a web form for a review]
But to the Glory of God, I was issued ITA for FSW in the last draw. I am currently and carefully filling my forms now.

How do I request for the money I paid and how long will it take.

I will like to use the fund for the payment of this current application.

The refusal worked to my favour cos I wont be restricted to only Ontario province [though I might have lost 3 months in processing time]

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
I have a query
My PNP application had an issue with missing spouse PCC and it was refused [Though I sent a web form for a review]
But to the Glory of God, I was issued ITA for FSW in the last draw. I am currently and carefully filling my forms now.

The refusal worked to my favour cos I wont be restricted to only Ontario province [though I might have lost 3 months in processing time]
Sorry about your previous refusal.
Hope you are referring to RPRF and not application fee? Cos Application fee is non-refundable. I have had refund from IRCC before for both me and my wife's application.
Mine took two months and my wife's took 9 months! Although, an cic call agent told me it takes 16 weeks on the average.
My advice?
You can't bank on it not delaying your application.
I didn't pay the RPRF when I submitted and was requested later to pay the fee. So you can hope you are refunded before they request for it.
I pray God provides for you, don't wait for it.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, a couple of things that I would like to know :-

1.) I am planning to resign from my current job quite soon . I have used experience points to get an ITA for my already submitted express entry application (AOR Feb 27-2017) for this job. I also might be out of job for sometime (2-4 weeks), till I find a new gig. Do I need to notify CIC by raising a CSE ? I am currently on an open work permit. Would it have any negative impact on the processing of my application ? (Possible delays ?)

2.) I had an email to submit a copy of renewed passport on 5th May, 2017 from CIC. So I uploaded a scanned copy of my passport through mycic account on 7th May, 2017 and also sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (just to be sure) with a copy. When I checked with the call centre agent today, she mentioned that they received it on 12th May, 2017, which is kinda surprising since I sent it on 7th May, 2017.

3.) I also inquired with the call center to see what's the state of my application. The call centre agent mentioned that they are beginning my background security check. Does this mean I am looking at another month of processing time ?

4.) One final thing, during my time in Canada I changed my address quite a bit. Starting from Waterloo(ON) -> Brampton(ON) -> Delta(BC) -> Surrey(BC) -> Victoria(BC) -> Brampton(ON) . During the process of background check, does CIC need to collect RCMP clearance from each individual jurisdiction ? (I hope there is a centralized database otherwise it is going to be a long wait time to see that golden email)

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks !

keiths

Sep 4, 2015
thank you for all your support till now, I have one simple question.. can someone answer me please...

all are talking about IP1 and IP2 for background status..
how do I know if mine is IP1 or IP2??
my status changed from Not Applicable --> "we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more info"

your reply is much appreciated.!

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for all your support till now, I have one simple question.. can someone answer me please...

all are talking about IP1 and IP2 for background status..
how do I know if mine is IP1 or IP2??
my status changed from Not Applicable --> "we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more info"

your reply is much appreciated.!
That is IP2, cheers !

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
CEC Applicant
ITA -Jan 11, 2017
AOR- Feb 23, 2017
Medical passed - Mar 16, 2017
BG 1st Change (IP)- Mar 16, 2017
PPR- May 16, 2017

Status changed from BG In progress to directly PPR Email.

Raj sonii

May 18, 2017
Whe
I have a query

When did you apply for pnp? I mean aor date