+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

umairzulfi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello,

Today, I checked my submitted document section and under Optional document it says CIC require a letter of explanation by 05 June 2017.

Details: Replacement Needed
Document Name: Letter of Explanation
Required By: 05 June 2017

But they did not tell me what explanation they want.

For Travel History, have to upload form IMM5662E?

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, a couple of things that I would like to know :-

1.) I am planning to resign from my current job quite soon . I have used experience points to get an ITA for my already submitted express entry application (AOR Feb 27-2017) for this job. I also might be out of job for sometime (2-4 weeks), till I find a new gig. Do I need to notify CIC by raising a CSE ? I am currently on an open work permit. Would it have any negative impact on the processing of my application ? (Possible delays ?)

2.) I had an email to submit a copy of renewed passport on 5th May, 2017 from CIC. So I uploaded a scanned copy of my passport through mycic account on 7th May, 2017 and also sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (just to be sure) with a copy. When I checked with the call centre agent today, she mentioned that they received it on 12th May, 2017, which is kinda surprising since I sent it on 7th May, 2017.

3.) I also inquired with the call center to see what's the state of my application. The call centre agent mentioned that they are beginning my background security check. Does this mean I am looking at another month of processing time ?

4.) One final thing, during my time in Canada I changed my address quite a bit. Starting from Waterloo(ON) -> Brampton(ON) -> Delta(BC) -> Surrey(BC) -> Victoria(BC) -> Brampton(ON) . During the process of background check, does CIC need to collect RCMP clearance from each individual jurisdiction ? (I hope there is a centralized database otherwise it is going to be a long wait time to see that golden email)

Any input is much appreciated. Thanks !
Anyone?

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Just received RPRF request... I imagine we have security check left at this point, since according to the letter it says "found eligible", and we've already passed medical. I imagine criminality is passed at this point, but CIC is pretty unpredictable. Anyone have any idea how long after RPRF request it usually takes to get PPR???

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable."
My friend got PPR within a week of paying the RPRF.

In my case the RPRF request letter was worded differently. I don't know if they have a common pattern or it varies from visa officer to visa officer. It is good that in your case they said that you passed the eligibility test. In my case the letter says they are still reviewing the eligibility.

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable."

Mdhillon

Apr 27, 2017
Hi....
I received an email asking to IMM 5645 form additional family information to be submitted ... I did uploaded on my cic.. after submitting it in detail section says replacement provided uploaded file name.
Do u guys thing it got submitted ... and if I have to confirm if they have received it how can I check it as I suppose to send it by 26 may? Any suggestions

frozenr

May 19, 2017
Hey guys, I just got the PPR email! Here is my timeline.

CEC Inland

eAOR - Feb 17
Medical Pass & BGS IP(1) - Mar 20
BOWP approved - May 10
BGS Not applicable - May 12
BGS IP(2) - May 16
PPR - May 19

Best luck to people who are still waiting! The email is coming!

Reactions: mamgain

zfx610

Jan 15, 2017
Just Got PPR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CEC INLAND
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AOR - FEB 21
-->
MED PASS & BG IP1 - APR 4
(No BG updates since then)
-->
PPR - TODAY 6PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Reactions: mamgain

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Yes, it is submitted (everything will be in green). Also you will see on your mycic status page - Document uploaded. So all good !!

Hi....
I received an email asking to IMM 5645 form additional family information to be submitted ... I did uploaded on my cic.. after submitting it in detail section says replacement provided uploaded file name.
Do u guys thing it got submitted ... and if I have to confirm if they have received it how can I check it as I suppose to send it by 26 may? Any suggestions

Reactions: Mdhillon

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Congrats ...can you share your timeline :)

Hey guys, I just got the PPR email!

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Maybe they were not able to open the original LOE you submitted or there are chances that there was some other document uploaded instead of LOE. It could be a mistake on CIC side too.
Just submit your original LOE again and explain in a line why you are doing it again.

I hope it helps.

Hello,

Today, I checked my submitted document section and under Optional document it says CIC require a letter of explanation by 05 June 2017.

Details: Replacement Needed
Document Name: Letter of Explanation
Required By: 05 June 2017

But they did not tell me what explanation they want.

For Travel History, have to upload form IMM5662E?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Hey Mthornt,

Could we actually assume that at this point in time all reference letters from employers, diplomas, travel history and etc have already been reviewed and accepted?

Happy that something is moving for you! All the best on your Express Entry journey!

Man I hope so... thanks btw

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
My friend got PPR within a week of paying the RPRF.

In my case the RPRF request letter was worded differently. I don't know if they have a common pattern or it varies from visa officer to visa officer. It is good that in your case they said that you passed the eligibility test. In my case the letter says they are still reviewing the eligibility.

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable."

Maybe because we're different streams?? Who knows with CIC...

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks,

I got PPR email today. YAYYYY !!!!
I am super happy. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help and input. I hope all of you will get your PPR soon.

Here is my timeline,

Stream: CEC
AOR: Feb 1, 2017
Medical Passed: March 3, 2017
BG IP1: March 3, 2017
RCMP Requested: April 7, 2017
RCMP Submitted: April 28, 2017
BG NA: May 2, 2017
BG IP2: May 17, 2017
PPR Email: May 19, 2017

The email came directly to my primary tab in gmail and not in promotion or spam.

umairzulfi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
Maybe they were not able to open the original LOE you submitted or there are chances that there was some other document uploaded instead of LOE. It could be a mistake on CIC side too.
Just submit your original LOE again and explain in a line why you are doing it again.

I hope it helps.
Thanks for replying.

But I never submitted any LOE. My AOR date is 03 February. However, my marital status changed on April 16th when I travelled back to my Country of Origin for 21 days. I also submitted this information through web form two weeks ago but did not get any response.