+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
How long does it take for IRCC to receive RCMP docs after we upload it? any ideas
I've uploaded my RCMP on April 25th. I email CPC Ottawa and Called CIC just to confirmed my file is with them on the 26th. After that, I haven't had any update not any communication from them after I uploaded my RCMP. Sorry, don't want to scare you but just telling you my story.

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

So me and my roommate applied for PR on 12th Feb 2017, he is CEC Inland while i'm FSW Inland, his Medical passed on 6th March and BG went into "Next step is to do Background check", we both called on 1st May to check what is the status of my application and the officer said its still processing, so today again we called and i got the same reply that its processing, so i handed the phone to my roommate so that he could check his status as well and then the officer replied that your application was Approved on 26th April and the mail was sent that day itself, so we went through hundreds of Promotion emails in Gmail and finally found out his Golden Email :D

So yeah even after 20 days of receiving his golden email his Express Entry profile still states that, "Next step is to do Background check" :p

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey guys,

So me and my roommate applied for PR on 12th Feb 2017, he is CEC Inland while i'm FSW Inland, his Medical passed on 6th March and BG went into "Next step is to do Background check", we both called on 1st May to check what is the status of my application and the officer said its still processing, so today again we called and i got the same reply that its processing, so i handed the phone to my roommate so that he could check his status as well and then the officer replied that your application was Approved on 26th April and the mail was sent that day itself, so we went through hundreds of Promotion emails in Gmail and finally found out his Golden Email :D

So yeah even after 20 days of receiving his golden email his Express Entry profile still states that "Next step is to do Background check" :p
Wow, that's awesome! I am in the same situation. As FSW- Inland the process takes much longer.

PR_Freak

Jan 26, 2017
Here are the details

Stream : CEC Inland
Visa Office......:Ottawa
NOC Code......:2174
AOR Received.:28-02-2017
Med's Done....:23-03-2017
IP1....: 23-Mar-2017
IP1....: 23-Mar-2017
NA.....: 28-Apr-2017
IP2....: 15-May-2017
"Hi, can you please tell me how much points u had and when you received ITA please?"

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
"Hi, can you please tell me how much points u had and when you received ITA please?"
I received ITA on 4th Jan 2017 with 474 points.

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Hey guys,

So yeah even after 20 days of receiving his golden email his Express Entry profile still states that, "Next step is to do Background check" :p
I am also FSW- INLAND. AOR 26th Feb.

I just noticed that my friend's AOR was 4th April and she received her passport request e-mail this morning (That was pretty quick). I suppose her application fell under CEC and my application falls under FSW.

How is it determined which class we fall into? And is there any way we can choose CEC instead of FSW? Can we see if my application was actually under FSW not CEC now?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
I am also FSW- INLAND. AOR 26th Feb.

I just noticed that my friend's AOR was 4th April and she received her passport request e-mail this morning (That was pretty quick). I suppose her application fell under CEC and my application falls under FSW.

How is it determined which class we fall into? And is there any way we can choose CEC instead of FSW? Can we see if my application was actually under FSW not CEC now?
You cannot choose. If you qualify for both, you're put into CEC.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
90 day mark hit. Let us see if within 100 days there would be some positive news. Come on CIC, you can do it.

FSWO and background check has evolved in a weird way. Was NBG till 70 day mark after the medicals which were passed on 27th day and then it changed to IP. Had paid full fee upfront. Have seen two cases:
NBG->NA->IP or
IP->NA->IP.
Doesn't fit in any of the two. Any inputs from your experiences where the application is at this stage.