+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
one clarification:
I have applied for visitor as well as for the PR ( CEC Inland - AOR Feb 25) my status changed to IP1-NA on April 28.Currently, on implied status. would like to know, if they would approve my visitor visa before the PR decision. Not sure, if PPR can be received on an implied status.

Expertise please comment.

Cheers!!!

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
one clarification:
I have applied for visitor as well as for the PR ( CEC Inland - AOR Feb 25) my status changed to IP1-NA on April 28.Currently, on implied status. would like to know, if they would approve my visitor visa before the PR decision. Not sure, if PPR can be received on an implied status.

Expertise please comment.

Cheers!!!
I have applied for WP as well as for PR.

My WP got approved after my medical passed of PR application .Currently my PR application status is in BG- IP2.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
I have applied for WP as well as for PR.

My WP got approved after my medical passed of PR application .Currently my PR application status is in BG- IP2.
Okay. My Visitor application has not been started yet. I applied it on 23 Feb and it displays they are processing feb 13 application right now.

barunk

Jul 8, 2013
I received the following request on May 10th which i got this similar one a month back and i submitted the RCMP docs on APril 12. Any idea ???

Dear Applicant,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXX-
 RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide us with a recent RCMP Criminal Record Check including fingerprints. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/10
You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi, My BG status changed to IP(2) last week and I am with few other people waiting for the final confirmation from CIC. Trying to understand if I will see the confirmation from my CIC or its only through email that I need to check all the folders. I am using gmail, can anyone share experience of where they find the confirmation email ? Thanks

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
I received the following request on May 10th which i got this similar one a month back and i submitted the RCMP docs on APril 12. Any idea ???

Dear Applicant,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXX-
 RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide us with a recent RCMP Criminal Record Check including fingerprints. This must be received at this office by: 2017/06/10
You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
can you cic inland ? maybe you can call them and clarify if they received your previous RCMP record or why they request the same document twice (if there is any issue with the previous one)

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi, My BG status changed to IP(2) last week and I am with few other people waiting for the final confirmation from CIC. Trying to understand if I will see the confirmation from my CIC or its only through email that I need to check all the folders. I am using gmail, can anyone share experience of where they find the confirmation email ? Thanks
Also i would like to know the email ID,so that i can filter it out in SPAM or Mail folder for PPR Email

barunk

Jul 8, 2013
Yes, I am CIC Inland and AOR is Feb 28th. I just uploaded the same again. Can anyone share the number to reach CIC ?

learncourse04

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
You will get an email from CIC cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca with subject line Ready for VIsa