Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-03-2017
it has been 14 days for me in progress2 and i see people getting ppr on same or within a week from ip2 so guess we have to wait
2 weeks for me as well...Did you call CIC?
How come? Most people got the PPR email the same day as IP2 or the day after. Did you contact CIC to see if they sent to another email address?

sidmadhati

Apr 27, 2017
How come? Most people got the PPR email the same day as IP2 or the day after. Did you contact CIC to see if they sent to another email address?

yes i did they told me it was for final review and it's up to visa officer to decide if they need to ask for the questions or make a decision

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Looks like I will join the party here. My BG status just changed to IP(2). wish everyone good luck getting the golden email soon !

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Just curious to know, what is the chance of getting questions or refused the application when your BG status is IP (2)

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Congrats ! Expect PPR soon. Just wanted to confirm you are 26 or 28 Feb AOR as on immitracker(Feiyi Zhu) it says 28 Feb and on your messages 26 Feb. Can you please share your timeline. Thanks
Looks like I will join the party here. My BG status just changed to IP(2). wish everyone good luck getting the golden email soon !

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

My CEC Inland application changed from Ip1(RCMP Upfront) to Not Applicable on April 28. My AOR is Feb 26. Could anyone know at what status would it be, are they still verifying the eligibility or that part is done. Would really appreciate if someone can let me know.

Cheers!!!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I am PNP Outland.

My Background has always been on "Next step is to conduct..." even before my medical got passed.

Medical passed in April.

Today background turned to Not Applicable. I haven't seen it mention In Progress. Is this IP1 or IP2?

Last edited:

bubibuy

Jan 10, 2017
Hi! I received my AOR Feb 28, 2017. But right until now. No changes.
Background Check- Not applicable
Review of additional documents- Not applicable
It also says: You do not need medical exam (But we already passed our Upfront Medical together with the whole application for PR)
You do not need an interview.
Your application is in progress.

Please help me be enlightened with these information. Because honestly, I don't know what is IP1 and IP2, BG, and other abbreviations.
Thank you very much for your help.

Bhors :)

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
I am PNP and my AOR was Feb 23rd. The first change I had on my application was yesterday, when my medical changed to "Passed", so I guess yours should change soon too.

In general, the next step is for the Background heck to change to In progress (IP1), after that it will change to Not applicable again and In progress again (IP2). The problem is that it doesn't happen like this always.

So to me, the best thing to do is keep monitoring your profile (looking for any changes) and checking what is going on with other applicants. In general most of the applications follow the same path, so if you start to see applicants from Feb 15 or later to pass their medical, yours should follow soon. same thing for the other stages.

Hi! I received my AOR Feb 28, 2017. But right until now. No changes.
Background Check- Not applicable
Review of additional documents- Not applicable
It also says: You do not need medical exam (But we already passed our Upfront Medical together with the whole application for PR)
You do not need an interview.
Your application is in progress.

Please help me be enlightened with these information. Because honestly, I don't know what is IP1 and IP2, BG, and other abbreviations.
Thank you very much for your help.

bubibuy

Jan 10, 2017
I am PNP and my AOR was Feb 23rd. The first change I had on my application was yesterday, when my medical changed to "Passed", so I guess yours should change soon too.

In general, the next step is for the Background heck to change to In progress (IP1), after that it will change to Not applicable again and In progress again (IP2). The problem is that it doesn't happen like this always.

So to me, the best thing to do is keep monitoring your profile (looking for any changes) and checking what is going on with other applicants. In general most of the applications follow the same path, so if you start to see applicants from Feb 15 or later to pass their medical, yours should follow soon. same thing for the other stages.
Thank you so much for these helpful and encouraging information! Looking forward to see changes in my status soon. Good luck on yours too!

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
The process for obtaining it in Nigeria is pretty straightforward. Since you have already been refused, you have to re-enter the express entry pool and wait for the next draw,. Hopefully your CRS is high enough. All the best!
It is 'pretty straight forward' when you are on ground and part with money at every turn. But when you are outside the shores of nigeria and they are aware of that, its crazy challenging

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
I can't be sure but you can try raising a CSE and request to reopen file and attach the new PCC. In the meantime can create a new profile and wait for ITA. All the best !!
Thanks for the advice, please how do i raise the CSE, is it the same as web form? cos i have already submitted a webform with the PCC and flight tickets to show she had to travel to get the PCC.