Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs

Last Page: CPC Ottawa:
2017/03/28 Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship
or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment
documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTSsatisfied
SETTLEMENT FUNDS-satisfied A11.2 & SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY:
Criminality: PA: All police certificates on application received: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid

2017/03/18: ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Ml2 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 73 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Outstanding~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What all are the details CIC will access as part of security check , any idea ?

My status is NA since 28th April and no updates yet , when I called CIC customer they said that your eligibility check and security check is in progress.

bnp

Jan 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application time line goes like this

E-APR Submitted on Feb 6th
Medicals Passed on 10th March
March 10th - IP1
May 11th - N/A
Guessing it should change to IP2 - Not sure how long it would take for this step

Can anyone tell me how long would it take to go to IP2 stage?
Hard to tell. Check my timeline in signture

Reactions: Ady0329

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
When you guys call IRCC, which option you select to direct your call to an agent. I select "permanent residency application status" but I hear this message " we are currently experiencing high volume of calls and cannot transfer your call"

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
You need to keep trying at different times to get connected to the agent !!

When you guys call IRCC, which option you select to direct your call to an agent. I select "permanent residency application status" but I hear this message " we are currently experiencing high volume of calls and cannot transfer your call"

justpeachy

Feb 9, 2017
Does anyone have a link to a forum where they discuss what happens after you receive the PPR e-mail? I'm looking to find out what I need to do next (with visa pictures etc..) and how long it will be before I can leave the country and activate the PR on the way back.

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I'm also CEC inland Feb 7 AOR and still waiting too. There are still some CEC Inlanders from late january who still haven't gotten their PPR so it's not too unusual. Just don't let your imagination get the best of you
Thank you, well, I will try to calm down and wait patiently!

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Does anyone have a link to a forum where they discuss what happens after you receive the PPR e-mail? I'm looking to find out what I need to do next (with visa pictures etc..) and how long it will be before I can leave the country and activate the PR on the way back.
I've also been searching but they are in different threads. You would need to provide two pictures for each applicant, submit the passports and also fill in a form for the address. Then it would take about 2 weeks to get it back and I read the passports will have a visa it will come with a COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) letter. You would then use this letter to do the 'landing' process. Immigration officer will then cancel the visa and the process of issuing a PR card will take place (supposedly 45days) mailed to a Canadian address. During that time you will not be allowed back into Canada unless you get a temporary PR travel visa from your home country. The above is assuming you are already in Canada.

Jameszhaoh

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-03-2017
In Progress 2 today.

Hope the good thing is happening soon :)

Jameszhaoh

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-03-2017
By the way, on average how long it will take from IP2 to PPR?

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
Hi Please i need urgent help

Got a letter from CIC that my application was refused cos my wife's police certificate was not uploaded. The process in Nigeria is terrible for obtaining it. I do have the certificate now. I was not given the chance to upload it.

Where do I go from here?