Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Finally i got in touch with CPC-OTTAWA on MAYDAY about my file. It was strange they were working on holiday. I got following reply:
"Good day,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Your UCI number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."
My timeline is as-follows:
E-AOR: 6th Feb 2017
Med Passed: 10th Mar 2017
BG Status: N/A since 10th Mar 2017

I am not surprised my file is still in Ottawa given considerable delays faced by EE Applicants.
Can someone advise me when should i go for GCMS Notes ??? I am planning a request by 20th May

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
alishanpwc said:
Finally i got in touch with CPC-OTTAWA on MAYDAY about my file. It was strange they were working on holiday. I got following reply:
"Good day,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Your UCI number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."
My timeline is as-follows:
E-AOR: 6th Feb 2017
Med Passed: 10th Mar 2017
BG Status: N/A since 10th Mar 2017

I am not surprised my file is still in Ottawa given considerable delays faced by EE Applicants.
Can someone advise me when should i go for GCMS Notes ??? I am planning a request by 20th May
Can anybody explain GCMS means please??
Is it related to PNP outland in anyway?
Thanks in advance

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Superman18 said:
Can anybody explain GCMS means please??
Is it related to PNP outland in anyway?
Thanks in advance
GCMS stands for "Global Case Management System" and is infact provides a technical understanding of every thing that a processing officer has done to your ee file. It applies to all streams including CEC,PNP,FSW-O

FSWO_add

May 2, 2017
Hello All,

Thank you all for the useful information on this forum.

I got a strange email from IRCC in my junk folder last night.

See an excerpt below. Has anyone gotten anything like this? I am not sure I understand what it means

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

When filling out the Come to Canada eligibility tool, the system will ask you a series of questions to verify if you meet the minimum requirements to submit your application online.

What happens if I am eligible?

You will be provided a unique reference number, known as the Personal Reference Code (PRC).

The PRC will generate a personalized, streamlined document checklist that you can follow whether submitting an online or paper application.

When entering the PRC, it is important to do so in the exact format as follows: AB1234567890. You may only use the PRC once.

I am receiving an error message when entering my PRC. What can I do?

• You can fill out the Come to Canada eligibility tool to obtain another PRC, or
• Fill out the questionnaire directly from your MyCIC account. To do so:

1. under the section What would you like to do today?, click on Express Entry, then
2. under the section I do not have a Personal Reference Code, click on Determine your eligibility and complete an online Express Entry profile.

Furthermore, the type of application offered to you during the eligibility questionnaire depends on the answers you provide.

When you answer Permanently to the question How long are you planning to stay in Canada?, you will be presented with permanent residence options.

To apply for a temporary resident document such as work permit, study permit or visitor record, you can:

• Delete the pending application from your MyCIC welcome page,
• Create a new application, and
• Answer Temporarily – more than 6 months or Temporarily – less than 6 months when asked the question How long are you planning to stay in Canada?

If you experience further difficulties submitting your application, we invite you to write back to us using the IRCC Web form available on our website and include:

• All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do this:
o click on the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can either:
 provide us with screen shots, or
 copy and paste the text.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

May 2, 2017
Hey guys ...Kindly help...The present status of my application is as follows:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
alishanpwc said:
GCMS stands for "Global Case Management System" and is infact provides a technical understanding of every thing that a processing officer has done to your ee file. It applies to all streams including CEC,PNP,FSW-O
Appreciate your response.thank u so much.

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hello friends,

Congrats to all who have received the PPR and all the best to all who are still waiting for the golden mail.

Today my BG has changed from Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check to Not Applicable.

What does this mean and what will be the trend going forward ?

Thanks

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Harsh Umesh sharma said:
Hey guys ...Kindly help...The present status of my application is as follows:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :Not applicable.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Your eligibility assessment is in progress and thereafter they will do Security validation to make sure that everything is okay against you.

Your Back ground check has to change to In Progress and hopefully on the same day or couple of days after you'll have your PPR.

Hope it helps.

Ktec

Apr 24, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
Hurray!! Got my PPR. Thank you everyone for your support.

congratulations to everyone who received their PPR and Good luck to everyone who are waiting for it.

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Baji81 said:
Your eligibility assessment is in progress and thereafter they will do Security validation to make sure that everything is okay against you.

Your Back ground check has to change to In Progress and hopefully on the same day or couple of days after you'll have your PPR.

Hope it helps.
Hi Baji,

Can you please help with my query as well ?

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi, Following is my Timeline.

AOR Date 4 March 2017
MEdical pass 7 april 1027
BG status NBG (Next step is to conduct background check)

I submitted RCMP upfront. Since last one month, my BG status hasnt changed. What does NBG means? did they started background check or not?

I heard that people who have submitted RCMP have different status. Please help.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
ronu008 said:
Hi, Following is my Timeline.

AOR Date 4 March 2017
MEdical pass 7 april 1027
BG status NBG (Next step is to conduct background check)

I submitted RCMP upfront. Since last one month, my BG status hasnt changed. What does NBG means? did they started background check or not?

I heard that people who have submitted RCMP have different status. Please help.
Its normal, CEC usually waits 30 to 50 days before further updates now a days after medical passed.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
eececpr said:
Boys!
I Got the golden Email for PR just now!!! ;D ;D :D :D :D

It has been a blessing to have all of you on the journey with me.
I will be an active member helping others now, feel free to to Post/PM me the questions.

Thanks.
Finally :)

Congrats :)

Rainman1993

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Done....
08/03/2017
Is anyone stuck on "NA" ?

I submitted my RCMP upfront... So I skipped IP(1)... My background check went from NBS to NA on 24/04/2017... I see NA to IP(2) happening fairly quick form few timelines here...

Should I be worried?

Aor : 10/Feb
Med Passed : 8/March
BG: NS to NA : 24/April