Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
No it doesn't matter...it will save a few days/weeks if they were to ask from you later !!
The only difference is you will get Not Started as BGS initially and i got In Progress (1).

Vik86 said:
I submitted upfront . Does it maters or it has to be submitted whenevr they ask for it

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rg74 said:
No it doesn't matter...it will save a few days/weeks if they were to ask from you later !!
The only difference is you will get Not Started as BGS initially and i got In Progress (1).
Is it CIO Sydney ask for RCMP or CPC Ottawa?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
When i called last week my file was at Ottawa so i guess it was made from Ottawa! But some have been asked RCMP soon after passing medical so that must be at CIO. So it is quite unpredictable.

immshunli said:
Is it CIO Sydney ask for RCMP or CPC Ottawa?

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
Hi All,

I have received a Procedural Fairness letter from CIC regarding my employment. I am employed by a small Consulting firm which operates from a Home location where the employees work form the client location which applies to me. In my offer letter and employment letter it was specifically mentioned that I work with client XXX at XXX location.

AOR: 09 FEb
Med: passed
BG: NA
BOWP :Approved

Note from CIC:

I note that you appear to be employed by an IT consulting company, however, the business address
provided in the letter of employment in open sources yields a residential dwelling with no signs of any
business operating from the address I also note that the contact number provided does not appear to be
associated with the employer when searched in open sources. Lacking this basic knowledge of the
business, there is insufficient evidence to confirm that you have performed the declared duties.
Based on the information noted above, I have concerns that you have been employed in the position you
declared and that you have performed the duties claimed in the letter of employment.
In addition to allaying the concerns noted above, please submit: relevant company information and an
organizational chart for the business that includes all staff and their position titles.

If anybody has faced this situation, please suggest me how to go ahead with this.

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rg74 said:
When i called last week my file was at Ottawa so i guess it was made from Ottawa! But some have been asked RCMP soon after passing medical so that must be at CIO. So it is quite unpredictable.
Damn, I didn't include RCMP upfront. And BG went to NA on April 5th, same day file transferred to Ottawa.........could you kindly suggest do I still have to prepare for it?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
You don't need it until they ask for. They don't ask from everyone!!

immshunli said:
Damn, I didn't include RCMP upfront. And BG went to NA on April 5th, same day file transferred to Ottawa.........could you kindly suggest do I still have to prepare for it?

lagbaja02

Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

Just have a quick question here for the older guys here. My spouses language test will expire in May and below is my timeline.

CEC Inland
AOR - Feb 27, 2017
Medical Passed - Mar 22, 2017
BG Check - IP1 - Mar 22, 2017

No update since then, but am concerned bout the language test expiry, would she need to do a new language test as we are still waiting for updates on our application. Thanks.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
As far as i know, the language score need to be valid at the time of Aor. After that it does not matter.

In case of medicals they need to be valid at the time of PPR and some time beyond.

lagbaja02 said:
Hi,

Just have a quick question here for the older guys here. My spouses language test will expire in May and below is my timeline.

CEC Inland
AOR - Feb 27, 2017
Medical Passed - Mar 22, 2017
BG Check - IP1 - Mar 22, 2017

No update since then, but am concerned bout the language test expiry, would she need to do a new language test as we are still waiting for updates on our application. Thanks.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
CEC_EDM said:
Hi All,
I note that you appear to be employed by an IT consulting company, however, the business address
provided in the letter of employment in open sources yields a residential dwelling with no signs of any
business operating from the address I also note that the contact number provided does not appear to be
associated with the employer when searched in open sources. Lacking this basic knowledge of the
business, there is insufficient evidence to confirm that you have performed the declared duties.
Based on the information noted above, I have concerns that you have been employed in the position you
declared and that you have performed the duties claimed in the letter of employment.
In addition to allaying the concerns noted above, please submit: relevant company information and an
organizational chart for the business that includes all staff and their position titles.
CIC is asking you to prove that your company actually exists. The burden of proof is now on you, and since the officer clearly doubts that this company exists, you need to meet a high standard of proof.

Start by getting the org chart.

Is this a registered company? Is it an LLC? A partnership? Sole proprietorship? Pvt.ltd? Whatever the structure, there should be a record of this somewhere, in the equivalent of the registrar of companies. If it's a sole proprietorship, can you get a tax document, or an sworn affidavit from the accounting firm that does the accounts? Will the owner of the firm write a letter on the official letter head?

How many employees does this company have?

Basically think of anything and everything you can gather to prove the existence to a very skeptical official. The fact that the phone number isn't associated with the company and there are "no signs of any business" operating from the address given are working against you.

If you do not prove this exhaustively, your application is likely to be cancelled or worse.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
So sorry about it but at least you got a chance to prove yourself. I have not heard of this situation before but you need to collect as many evidence regarding your job and submit it. Get reference letter from client, co workers. Maybe consult a lawyer. All the best !

CEC_EDM said:
Hi All,

I have received a Procedural Fairness letter from CIC regarding my employment. I am employed by a small Consulting firm which operates from a Home location where the employees work form the client location which applies to me. In my offer letter and employment letter it was specifically mentioned that I work with client XXX at XXX location.

AOR: 09 FEb
Med: passed
BG: NA
BOWP :Approved

Note from CIC:

If anybody has faced this situation, please suggest me how to go ahead with this.

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
21Goose said:
Thank you for your response, will my BOWP will be cancelled if my PR application is refused.

CIC is asking you to prove that your company actually exists. The burden of proof is now on you, and since the officer clearly doubts that this company exists, you need to meet a high standard of proof.

Is this a registered company? Is it an LLC? A partnership? Sole proprietorship? Pvt.ltd? Whatever the structure, there should be a record of this somewhere, in the equivalent of the registrar of companies. If it's a sole proprietorship, can you get a tax document, or an sworn affidavit from the accounting firm that does the accounts? Will the owner of the firm write a letter on the official letter head?
It's a Incorporation and yes I will be able to get the letter form the owner I believe.

3 including me.

Basically think of anything and everything you can gather to prove the existence to a very skeptical official. The fact that the phone number isn't associated with the company and there are "no signs of any business" operating from the address given are working against you.
Phone number in the google map and letter head was the old one which was not updated in those places but in the website it was updated and even the under the Directors signature the phone no was updated. . The incorporation is registered to the home address and as it is a IT consulting company they do not need to have business place as all the employees work from the client location.

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
Guys, I have a questions that might not belong to this forum but I do not know a better place to find help, hopefully some one here could point me to the right place.

At the beginning of the year I received my nomination from the Ontario Province Program, following by an ITA and by the end of December I was able to apply for the federal program. Up to this point, everything is normal, I am waiting and hoping that by August (around 6 months after my application) I would receive my PR.

The problem, and I fell silly to call this a problem, is that this week my Boss came to me talking about a possible transfer to Canada in the next fill months (next 1 to 3 months), but to a different province.

So my questions, and worry is, what would be the implications of move to Canada on a work VISA in this stage of the process, and specially, to a province that was not the one I was invited by? I would be willing to start looking for a job as sson as I land on this other province and possible move to Ontario as I received my PR (It would be a better place to live anyway) but I am not sure it move now, before the PR would jeopardize the entire process.

Thanks in advance for any help or experience you could share.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
CEC_EDM said:
21Goose said:
Thank you for your response, will my BOWP will be cancelled if my PR application is refused.

It's a Incorporation and yes I will be able to get the letter form the owner I believe.

3 including me.

Phone number in the google map and letter head was the old one which was not updated in those places but in the website it was updated and even the under the Directors signature the phone no was updated. . The incorporation is registered to the home address and as it is a IT consulting company they do not need to have business place as all the employees work from the client location.
No idea about the BOWP, sorry.

Since this is such a small company (only 3 people), you really should contact a lawyer. It may cost a bit, but it should be worth it, as a canadian lawyer should be able to tell you exactly how to prove a small company's existence.

Have you been given a deadline to submit these documents? How many days do you have?

CEC_EDM

Mar 24, 2017
21Goose said:
Thank You.

No idea about the BOWP, sorry.

Since this is such a small company (only 3 people), you really should contact a lawyer. It may cost a bit, but it should be worth it, as a canadian lawyer should be able to tell you exactly how to prove a small company's existence.
I guess you are right I will contact a lawyer that would be my best bet for now.

Have you been given a deadline to submit these documents? How many days do you have?
30 Days