AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Neerajkr80 said:
Totally depends on the case officer.

But I will suggest you to arrange your spouse PCC immediately and raise the CSE explaining the situation or raise the CSE first with an explanation confirming that you will provide your spouse PCC soon.

Do it immediately before you have an adverse effect on your app!! Better safe than sorry!!

Wish you good luck!

Thanks,
Neeraj
For which time i need to make it....should it be from 18th birthday or from birth?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Ammar30 said:
For which time i need to make it....should it be from 18th birthday or from birth?
For the past 10 years &/or after 18th birthday, whichever fits well in your case, depending upon the current age. ;)

Basically if someone is older than 18, he/she would need the PCC for each and every country where he/she lived for more than six moths & this 6 months could be all at once or cummulative, so years doesn't matter here.

Thanks for your wishes & I wish the same for you!

Neeraj

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks.
The CSE I raised had this information
1. My application details/ passport number / email/ phone etc.
2. What happened
3. Why it happened. ( I said that the final Summary verdict as shown in my ECA created confusion for me)
4. Requesting them to correct it (if required - as I don't claim any points for the degree where details were slightly wrong.)

Do you think, I should submit anything else ? I am, just a little scared. I might be able to re-apply but getting these docs was not easy :(

Neerajkr80 said:
Don't worry! with raising this CSE, you are all OK!!

Just be patient & everything will turn out to be fine.. ;)

Good Luck!
Neeraj

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
backupoption123 said:
Thanks.
The CSE I raised had this information
1. My application details/ passport number / email/ phone etc.
2. What happened
3. Why it happened. ( I said that the final Summary verdict as shown in my ECA created confusion for me)
4. Requesting them to correct it (if required - as I don't claim any points for the degree where details were slightly wrong.)

Do you think, I should submit anything else ? I am, just a little scared. I might be able to re-apply but getting these docs was not easy :(
To me- it looks all fine since you already had received the reply to your CSE so it is a confirmation that they have received your explanation and the ECA report.. hence you are good here.

Don't stress and have patience.

Wish you good luck!
Neeraj

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Neerajkr80 said:
For the past 10 years &/or after 18th birthday, whichever fits well in your case, depending upon the current age. ;)

Basically if someone is older than 18, he/she would need the PCC for each and every place where he/she lived for more than six moths & this 6 months could be all at once or cummulative, so years doesn't matter here.

Neeraj
Hats off to you man

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Neerajkr80 said:

Basically if someone is older than 18, he/she would need the PCC for each and every place where he/she lived for more than six moths & this 6 months could be all at once or cummulative, so years doesn't matter here.

Neeraj
Hi Neeraj,

I guess for one country there is no need for different PCC's. It is only required if someone has stayed for more than 6 months in other country as well.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
bikcan said:
Hi Neeraj,

I guess for one country there is no need for different PCC's. It is only required if someone has stayed for more than 6 months in other country as well.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Yes! You are absolutely right..

It is only one PCC for each country, if someone lived in more than one country.

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Neerajkr80 said:
Yes! You are absolutely right..

It is only one PCC for each country, if someone lived in more than one country.
Thanks man ! For a second I banged my head :p

backupoption123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Neerajkr80 said:
To me- it looks all fine since you already had received the reply to your CSE so it is a confirmation that they have received your explanation and the ECA report.. hence you are good here.

Don't stress and have patience.

Wish you good luck!
Neeraj
Just got the BG status changed from N/A to Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

Does this mean I passed all scrutiny for docs?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
backupoption123 said:
Just got the BG status changed from N/A to Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

Does this mean I passed all scrutiny for docs?
If it is the first time change after medical then NO.....It is in the queue to check docs.
after R10 they will send it to local VO.