+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Medicals passed today. Took just over two months, but well within the time frame I expected.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
RiZ92 said:
Every case is unique....you never know the processing of your file (except GCMS) but you can guess the trend.
CEC is bit faster because they are already in CANADA so they have history.
You can try to use PPR Estimator tool, use filters for each criteria - it gives some indication :)

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-date-estimtaor

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hello,

I have created a WhatsApp group for PNP "Outland - NDVO" Applicants.

chat. whatsapp .com /G3pzoi0TzCcCj8DQ3aLYSJ

remove spaces from above link . Smiley

Regards
Techpacman.

nmehra6613

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Medicals passed today. FSW-Inland.

BG check changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Updated tracker.

GhanaianIndian

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-17
Med's Done....
01-03-17
70 days in. Still no movement on BG check. Unchanged since Meds passed on March 1st

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Has anyone seen the details section on their app change to "updated" instead of submitted? Once I went to the next page, it appeared nothing has changed, and it now reads "submitted", but when I initially logged it, it said updated. I'm at 51 days (AOR 20-FEB) and still haven't passed med check. I'm FSWO, so I know it can take longer than that.

Actually, upon review the "Review of additional documents" section has changed from "Not applicable" yesterday to "We do not need additional documents" today. Any ideas on this?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Mthornt said:
Has anyone seen the details section on their app change to "updated" instead of submitted? Once I went to the next page, it appeared nothing has changed, and it now reads "submitted", but when I initially logged it, it said updated. I'm at 51 days (AOR 20-FEB) and still haven't passed med check. I'm FSWO, so I know it can take longer than that.

Actually, upon review the "Review of additional documents" section has changed from "Not applicable" yesterday to "We do not need additional documents" today. Any ideas on this?
They have touched your file it means. Any change represents that somebody is working on your file.
You will see medical pass soon as FSWO usually takes 45 to 60 days now a days.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
RiZ92 said:
They have touched your file it means. Any change represents that somebody is working on your file.
You will see medical pass soon as FSWO usually takes 45 to 60 days now a days.
Awesome, thanks for the info!

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Mthornt said:

Yes I had the same situation a month ago when medicals were passed. Aor 15 Feb. No change in status since then.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
BienCanada said:
Yes I had the same situation a month ago when medicals were passed. Aor 15 Feb. No change in status since then.
Did the med pass pretty happen pretty shortly after that, or was there still a wait in between the two updates?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Mthornt said:
Did the med pass pretty happen pretty shortly after that, or was there still a wait in between the two updates?
mine took just one day after the first update

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
Today My Bridge WP Application Status Changed to ' ON HOLD ', What does this mean , Please Advise . Is it a Good Sign for the Approval

Application status On Hold Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Sam872 said:
Today My Bridge WP Application Status Changed to ' ON HOLD ', What does this mean , Please Advise . Is it a Good Sign for the Approval

Application status On Hold Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
It means your R10 Check is not completed yet for PR.
As soon as it will pass your application will be approved.