+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
Hello ,

AOR: 28TH FEB

I have got the Documents Upload Request . Once I have Uploaded the Documents my Status Changed to :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

From Here , Will there me any status changes happens like (Provided , updated etc..) ,If there so how many days it will take to change .

My Background Status Changed to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Please Advise .

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Sam872 said:
Hello ,

AOR: 28TH FEB

I have got the Documents Upload Request . Once I have Uploaded the Documents my Status Changed to :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

From Here , Will there me any status changes happens like (Provided , updated etc..) ,If there so how many days it will take to change .

My Background Status Changed to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Please Advise .thanks
Are ur cec or fsw ? Your stream might dictate wat ur BG comment is

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Sam872 said:
I am CEC Inland with AOR 28TH FEB
Don't worry, everything is normal with you. You are going through preliminary checking for the completeness of your application.

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
What about my Documents Upload Request , How could I get confirmation that my documents have been received , any Idea , It jus says that The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Is it a Common status change for everyone when they upload the document .

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Sam872 said:
I am CEC Inland with AOR 28TH FEB
Ur test result was requested to ascertain completeness or to assess ur eligibility.... With ur BG in progress, ur eligibility is being assessed. Once done, ur BG will change to not applicable after eligibility. then close to PPR it will go into progress again .. Though there might be exceptions to this rule !

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Sam872 said:
What about my Documents Upload Request , How could I get confirmation that my documents have been received , any Idea , It jus says that The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Yes it is common. They will get it. Just like they have got your other documents.

canada19881

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Sam872 said:

for Additional docs you do not get any confirmation , but yeah if you have uploaded them in the right spot then there isn't anything to worry about .

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My medical is passed and Background Check is in process. I applied in February and received AOR on 26th Feb.

I am resigning from my current job (Main NOC) next monday and joining another company which is better in terms of pay and everything.

Will change of Job affect my application? Do I need to notify CIC about this change?

Please guide.
Thank you.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glennchu said:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

My medical is passed and Background Check is in process. I applied in February and received AOR on 26th Feb.

I am resigning from my current job (Main NOC) next monday and joining another company which is better in terms of pay and everything.

Will change of Job affect my application? Do I need to notify CIC about this change?

Please guide.
Thank you.
what is your stream ?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
glennchu said:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please guide.
Thank you.
Congratulations on both.

If you are on open WP and not bound to certain NOC then you are good to go. CIC doesn't need your update.

Enjoy.

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
RiZ92 said:
Congratulations on both.

If you are on open WP and not bound to certain NOC then you are good to go. CIC doesn't need your update.

Enjoy.
Thank you so much for your response. I am on a 3 year Post-graduate OPEN WORK-PERMIT which will expire in 2018. I have almost 1.5 years of experience in my current company and now I am moving to another company.

I really do hope it does not create any problems. Thanks once again.

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
what is your stream ?
What would you mean by stream? I'm in Canada since graduating from a Post-Secondary Certificate (2 year Program) and working in the same company after graduation.