Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
OptimisticHope said:
I believe February month applications are progressing little slow ......so far only 2 PPR's received.

my BG changed to IP on March 1st, no updates after that ......This wait is making me crazy ........:-( :-[
Hey! We share the same timeline.
Also have my BG changed to IP on March 1st -
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I know it has only been 47 days since AOR.
I am worried because I need a letter from IRCC to apply for PCC from my home country and had received nothing so far...status stated they do not need additional documents.
I see most people receive Additional Document Request in very early stage of application, even before their BG started. While my BG has been in progress for 20 days now and IRCC still don't want to see it??
I know I will not be approved (theoretically) unless PCC from home country is provided for Security Check.

Is anyone else also in same situation waiting for a letter to apply for PCC? Or have any info regarding this?'
I just want to know if it is normal...

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canbaby said:
Hey! We share the same timeline.
Also have my BG changed to IP on March 1st -
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I know it has only been 47 days since AOR.
I am worried because I need a letter from IRCC to apply for PCC from my home country and had received nothing so far...status stated they do not need additional documents.
I see most people receive Additional Document Request in very early stage of application, even before their BG started. While my BG has been in progress for 20 days now and IRCC still don't want to see it??
I know I will not be approved (theoretically) unless PCC from home country is provided for Security Check.

Is anyone else also in same situation waiting for a letter to apply for PCC? Or have any info regarding this?'
I just want to know if it is normal...
Can't you use the payment receipt and AOR letter from CIC to apply for PCC?

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
My background status changed to Not Applicable, earlier it was Inprogress for second time. is the below timeline for background check normal?

Background: 27/02/17, NN->NS
: 28/02/17, NS->IP(1)
: 06/03/17, IP(1)->NN
: 13/03/17, NN->IP(2)
: 21/03/17, IP(2) -> NA

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
hey guyz
CEC inland
ITA 11 JAN
Application submitted 22 FEB
AOR 23 FEB
Medical passed 20 MARCH
background check ( your application is in progress next step is to conduct a background check )
Please add me to whatsapp

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
pankaj281 said:
Can't you use the payment receipt and AOR letter from CIC to apply for PCC?
Hi Pankaj,
Below quote from CIC website -

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

The official letter is part of the requirements to apply for PCC in my case.
I submitted a LOE with my application requesting the official letter...now reading deeper in this, IRCC will send me more info if my application is otherwise complete, is my application not complete? ??? ??? ???

Oh so frustrating that I don't know I have done something wrong or just a matter of time.
Thank god I have this support group, thank you guys for listening and helping! :)

k7124

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW
ITA Dec 22
AOR Feb 17
No status update since then

Please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks!

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
RK.GK said:
My background status changed to Not Applicable, earlier it was Inprogress for second time. is the below timeline for background check normal?

Background: 27/02/17, NN->NS
: 28/02/17, NS->IP(1)
: 06/03/17, IP(1)->NN
: 13/03/17, NN->IP(2)
: 21/03/17, IP(2) -> NA
Hi RK,

What I read on the past AOR threads, it looks your PPR is around the corner and can happen anytime this week or the next! ;D

Wish you good luck buddy! You will soon be sharing the good news with us.. ;)

Thanks,
Neeraj

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
k7124 said:
FSW
ITA Dec 22
AOR Feb 17
No status update since then

Please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks!
Hi

The group is full but still you can try gettin into here https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/GeB76FWkeEfGrnwe7RAiq3

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Hi RK,

What I read on the past AOR threads, it looks your PPR is around the corner and can happen anytime this week or the next! ;D

Thanks,
Neeraj
Thanks Neeraj!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

https://imgbb.com/

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/pprs-by-period-report

Over 28 PPRs recorded in the last 48 hours Mostly for Jan/Dec/November AORs.

Please click [good] if you like and need more stats like this.

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Hi RK,

Thanks,
Neeraj
Hey,

you were right, i got my PPR. ;D ;D ;D

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........