Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-207
malican said:
Has anyone gotten a request for IMM5662E? And an LOE requesting information regarding personal history? And thoughts on why they would ask for this although all the informastion was included in my application?
Hi !!

Yes I got the same request on 12th March and submitted on 16th March. AOR 8th Feb
Any update on your file after that request??

Thanks

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tab9 said:
Hi !!

Yes I got the same request on 12th March and submitted on 16th March. AOR 8th Feb
Any update on your file after that request??

Thanks
Hey,

Make sure your PCC covers all the locations that you mention for your address.
I got a same request for my spouse and my file was rejected based as CIC said that my spouse has lived on multiple addresses but i have only submitted PCC for one address.
The PCC i had used was for Punjab only.
I think they might accept a PCC that is generic and is issued by a central authority such as Passport office.
Please consult a lawyer or consultant before proceeding.

optimistic_06

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
17-02-2017 RCMP provided: 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Done....
Passed: 17-02-2017
pankaj281 said:
Hey,

I got a same request for my spouse and my file was rejected based as CIC said that my spouse has lived on multiple addresses but i have only submitted PCC for one address.
I think they might accept a PCC that is generic and is issued by a central authority such as Passport office.
Yes getting from passport office is a safe bet. It takes only 1 day to get it. Why bother going around police stations.

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Eswaran said:
AOR - February 10, 2017 for CEC Inland
Medicals Passed - March 8, 2017
Background check : In progress
No update after March 8th. I am little concerned that no status change after that. any guidance will be highly appreciated.
I have almost exact timelines like your's! ( my timelines in my signature)..

As per CEC Inland trend, we may get some update ( mostly BG changes to NN) next week or so.

Jagster20

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
can you guys please tell me if there is any progress in my case as I was focused too much on my medical and didn't check anything else. please advise

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

endor

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Jagster20 said:
can you guys please tell me if there is any progress in my case as I was focused too much on my medical and didn't check anything else. please advise

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That's just how the status looks like after AOR and nothing else. Just keep waiting.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Aor since 7th February, medical still not passed. Background check says, next step is background check. Should I be worried?

OINP nominee outland btw...

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bikcan said:
Hi,

Your timeline says IELTS request and file transfer on 18th March. Did you receive any communication on file transfer or you inquired upfront ?

Thanks
I received an e-mail telling me there is a message for me on MYCIC. I went there and I got another message saying to provide CELPIP results in 7 days, otherwise they would decline my application. So I submitted what i had right away.

Cheers.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
Aor since 7th February, medical still not passed. Background check says, next step is background check. Should I be worried?

OINP nominee outland btw...
That's normal don't worry.

OptimisticHope

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
ReddyCan said:
I have almost exact timelines like your's! ( my timelines in my signature)..

As per CEC Inland trend, we may get some update ( mostly BG changes to NN) next week or so.
I believe February month applications are progressing little slow ......so far only 2 PPR's received.

my BG changed to IP on March 1st, no updates after that ......This wait is making me crazy ........:-( :-[

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one question, how do you guys know what is the office reviewing your application?

Jagster20

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Thanks for responses.
Is it normal to have Final Decision as Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made??????

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
pankaj281 said:
Hey,

did it happen after passing Medicals or before that ?

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OptimisticHope said:
I believe February month applications are progressing little slow ......so far only 2 PPR's received.

my BG changed to IP on March 1st, no updates after that ......This wait is making me crazy ........:-( :-[
Really? If you ever feel this way just go to the Nov or Dec threads and read the last few pages. There are applicants including CEC who are still waiting.

Please be reminded February was only just last month and 6 months processing time is what we all agreed to when we opted to submit our applications. Be grateful for the current pace.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jagster20 said:
Thanks for responses.
Is it normal to have Final Decision as Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made??????
yes its Normal and on everybody's profile