Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if any of you might be able to help me with a question regarding my medical exams. My status has been "We are reviewing the results of your medical exams" for a while now. I'm starting to get nervous, wondering if perhaps our doctor forgot to ask us for any additional exams. My husband and I have both had access to our results and everything seems to be in order. Here's a list of the tests we went through:

- Urine (sample taken at the doctor's office and checked for diabetes on the spot)
- Chest X-rays
- Retrovírus, antibodies (HIV)
- Treponema pallidum (Sifillis)

I heard a few people talking about Hepatitis on this forum, but I don't think we actually got tested for that.

Any thoughts? Do you all see any tests missing on our case? Appreciate any input here.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
maribui said:
Hi everyone! I'm wondering if any of you might be able to help me with a question regarding my medical exams. My status has been "We are reviewing the results of your medical exams" for a while now. I'm starting to get nervous, wondering if perhaps our doctor forgot to ask us for any additional exams. My husband and I have both had access to our results and everything seems to be in order. Here's a list of the tests we went through:

- Urine (sample taken at the doctor's office and checked for diabetes on the spot)
- Chest X-rays
- Retrovírus, antibodies (HIV)
- Treponema pallidum (Sifillis)

I heard a few people talking about Hepatitis on this forum, but I don't think we actually got tested for that.

Any thoughts? Do you all see any tests missing on our case? Appreciate any input here.
I think you ate all ok. it will change soon.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
guys don't have AOR yet but need your expertise.. in Mycic it shows like this:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

but no email yet provided... any advise, maybe your thought on this??
appreciated

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hi Friends,

My AOR is 27th Feb. Does anyone around the same timeline got update on medicals ?

Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
besbi07 said:
guys don't have AOR yet but need your expertise.. in Mycic it shows like this:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

but no email yet provided... any advise, maybe your thought on this??
appreciated
it is usually received within 24 hours. But if it is delayed by more than 2 weeks, reach out to them.
However, looking at the status of your application, it seems fine and also you will be having the proof of payment.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
bikcan said:
Hi Friends,

My AOR is 27th Feb. Does anyone around the same timeline got update on medicals ?

Thanks
check the tracker for updates.
Link is given in Andy108's signature.

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
vishalg said:
check the tracker for updates.
Link is given in Andy108's signature.
Thanks Vishal. I have updated my details as well in the tracker.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I was wondering, when we get PPR, does it gives you instructions what to do next? For example- On which address do we send passports etc.

Is there anything else we need to do when get PPR? (I haven't received it though, just preparing in advance)

And how much time they usually take after PPR?

Thanks.

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
Hi Guys,
I was wondering, when we get PPR, does it gives you instructions what to do next? For example- On which address do we send passports etc.

Is there anything else we need to do when get PPR? (I haven't received it though, just preparing in advance)

And how much time they usually take after PPR?

Thanks.
You need to submit the passport in the local VFS office. We need to carry 2 photos.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PavS said:
You need to submit the passport in the local VFS office. We need to carry 2 photos.
Thank you.

How much time for processing after PPR?

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
hi guys im pnp fsw outland, aor feb 19. medical still not passed. why is it so slow now?