+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Dear Andy

I need to know what's Immitracker supposed to do?

What is the use for the applicants to fill it and in what way it is useful to others?

I have never included my details yet. I wanted to include my details to help the statistics.

Suggest me how do i begin with it. Send me a spreadsheet where I can fill and send you back.

Thanks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
fatehelps said:
Dear Andy

I need to know what's Immitracker supposed to do?

What is the use for the applicants to fill it and in what way it is useful to others?

I have never included my details yet. I wanted to include my details to help the statistics.

Suggest me how do i begin with it. Send me a spreadsheet where I can fill and send you back.

Thanks.

On immitracker applicants add their application details therefore creating a very large pool of relevant to an applicant cases, some of cases have similar characteristics, such as date of submission, nationality visa type and others. Based on these characteristics users can filter cases and analyze the trends which allow them to conclude that their application will be soon processed – such visibility brings certainty. :)

To add your details just quickly register (takes 1-2 minutes) and your case in the relevant tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
rg74 said:
Congrats!! Are you on the immitracker.

If not you can update the case at the link below -
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Thanks
done. also have new signature now :)

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi everyone. I am FSW inland AOR Feb 1 Status Change.....what does this mean?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which terms are the final one among these??? . Means there will no status change in thy volume once you see that term. Please help. Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Nlehal said:
Hi everyone. I am FSW inland AOR Feb 1 Status Change.....what does this mean?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which terms are the final one among these??? . Means there will no status change in thy volume once you see that term. Please help. Thanks
From the status it seems, you are at step 0. Wait for further updates/ status change.
Ideally, next step should be change in the "medicals".

Kevin07

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

New to this forum, I received eITA - 12 Jan 2017 submitted my application on 16th Feb 2017

My Status as follows:-

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

@andy108 - Can you please share the link of the whatsapp group ?

Regards
Kevin

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Kevin07 said:
Hi All,

New to this forum, I received eITA - 12 Jan 2017 submitted my application on 16th Feb 2017

My Status as follows:-

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

@andy108 - Can you please share the link of the whatsapp group ?

Regards
Kevin
Welcome Kevin,

Please join us at : https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/GeB76FWkeEfGrnwe7RAiq3

Thanks,
Neeraj

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
vensak said:
In order to get those 50 points you need to have valid work offer that is at least 1 year long. According to what you have just said you do not have that on your hand. So simply said, you cannot claim those 50 points. You shall correct that in your application. You can go ahaed only if your score will be over your draw limit without those 50 points.
Thanks mate for your suggestion. Yes if I remove those 50 points my score stands at 437 which is higher than the last draw of 434 on Mar 1st.
So you mean in that case I can continue with my appl and CIC will consider this as a valid case since am meeting the last draw's cut off points? Please clarify.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
santoshreddyc said:
Thanks mate for your suggestion. Yes if I remove those 50 points my score stands at 437 which is higher than the last draw of 434 on Mar 1st.
So you mean in that case I can continue with my appl and CIC will consider this as a valid case since am meeting the last draw's cut off points? Please clarify.
you should meet the cutoff for the round in which you were shortlisted.
if you were shortlisted in the round of 434 then you're good to go, write an LOE though.
If you were shortlisted in any of the previous rounds which are above 437 then it is better to decline the ITA.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santoshreddyc said:
If you just got ITA on last draw - 1.3.2017 you can proceed. You need to correct and remove those points from your application. And also LOE is suggested in order to explain that you did not understand whole 50 points part properly.
Just get ready all what you have on hand (you will be just showing your past Canadian work experience).
good luck.

ronny12345

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
LANDED..........
expecting sep 2017
IS Cic working today? Got updates of Medical Passed today at 9 am.

Well some good news after a month!

Eapr 12th feb
medical passed: 12march!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ronny12345 said:

Eapr 12th feb
congrats!

Johnny115

Mar 12, 2017
andy108 said:
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in February 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for February AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Good luck!
Hi guys,
I have submitted documents on Feb 21,2017
Could you send me an invite link. thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ronny12345 said:

Eapr 12th feb
Congrats!