AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
andy108 said:
Current trend for 2017:

January breakdown by statuses:

February Breakdown by statuses:

https://ru.imgbb.com/

(BLUE: AOR. LIGHT GREEN: MEDICAL PASSED. DARK GREEN: PPR)

SOURCE: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

please click [good] if you like this stats (sorry to be so generic, but need to understand what stats is the most valuable for users)
Thanks Andy. This pretty neat and precise.

Btw.. what is your timeline

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca for requesting a status inquiry. I got below reply. Can you any one help what would be my PR status?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to our records, you have a work permit extended until 2018/03/22. You are able to apply for you and your dependents who need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) on-line: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp
Please be advised that your spouse may also apply for a work permit extension: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/extend-stay.asp.
Your Permanent Residence application (xxxxx) is still being processed at CIO, as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when this file will be ready for finalization.
We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manishdwivedi

Mar 6, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2017
Eswaran said:
I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca for requesting a status inquiry. I got below reply. Can you any one help what would be my PR status?
According to our records, you have a work permit extended until 2018/03/22. You are able to apply for you and your dependents who need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) on-line:
Please be advised that your spouse may also apply for a work permit extension:
Your Permanent Residence application (xxxxx) is still being processed at CIO, as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when this file will be ready for finalization.
We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Hi,

"Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application."

What that this means?? does it related to any new document that we submit when asked by IRCC ??
What about the document we already submitted like IELTS ... my IELTS was valid when i submitted my PR application (I upload my IELTS result as well ).. but it is now expired. Does it impact me??

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Eswaran said:
According to our records, you have a work permit extended until 2018/03/22. You are able to apply for you and your dependents who need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) on-line: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp
Please be advised that your spouse may also apply for a work permit extension: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/extend-stay.asp.
Hi Eswaran, do you mind telling me when you sent your email?
I sent on March 21st early afternoon and so far no reply.
Thanks.

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
Manishdwivedi said:
Hi,

"Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application."

What that this means?? does it related to any new document that we submit when asked by IRCC ??
What about the document we already submitted like IELTS ... my IELTS was valid when i submitted my PR application (I upload my IELTS result as well ).. but it is now expired. Does it impact me??
I believe all expiry dates are locked on the date of AOR, except Medical.
Medical has to remain valid until you land.

Rainman1993

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Done....
08/03/2017
Good day folks

I am a CEC inland applicant and have not claimed any points from LMIA, If I were to switch jobs would I need to raise a CSE and let CIC know about it?
If switch jobs NOC code says the same

Appreciated for the help

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rainman1993 said:
Good day folks

I am a CEC inland applicant and have not claimed any points from LMIA, If I were to switch jobs would I need to raise a CSE and let CIC know about it?
If switch jobs NOC code says the same

Appreciated for the help
yes raise a CSE and send it,they really don't care about your NOC for jobs you switch to after AOR the only thing they take into consideration is for the job experience you have applied with thats all.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
CIC is clearing CEC very fast. FSW outland is extremely slow. Almost all 2nd half of February applications have not yet cleared medical. Anyone noticed the same? Any idea?

Artorius

Jun 19, 2015
May be the officers are on a March Break :p. Medical passed on 02/26 still waiting for some movement, but hopeful for the coming weeks ;D.

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I got AOR on 13th February. Nothing happened at all until Wednesday this week (21st March) when it changed to say i have passed my medical. Otherwise, the table is the same - they are checking my eligibility for the programme, etc. I'm applying from the UK. Does this all sound normal?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Berty3000 said:
I submitted my PR application on 13th February. Nothing happened at all until Wednesday this week (21st March) when it changed to say i have passed my medical. Otherwise, the table is the same - they are checking my eligibility for the programme, etc. I'm applying from the UK. Does this all sound normal?
Fairly normal, yes. What's your stream? (FSW (inland\outland) \CEC\PNP)