+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Thanks ya. Btw, would you pls explain what the Job Status that they require in LOR is?
Is it full-time or part-time or permanent? Currently I'm not a permanent employee. I'm a fixed-term, full-time employee. Do I need to mention the specific term in my contract or I just need to mention "fixed-term, full-time employee"? Thanks heaps!!!
u dnt need to mention permanent or temporary.but u do need to mention full time or part time as points are calculated accordingly.

Reactions: pino1130

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my gcms notes eligibility and security not even started and file was transferred to London for workload redistribution I'm so upset the wait on this is forever and no movement on file
When were your notes generated?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
30 June from what I can tell on the notes no one looked at the file since early march and they transferred to London for work load distribution may 25 then no one in London has touched it yet either

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Actually there's an agent review comment at the end a11.2 met which was done before it was transferred to London anyone know what that means it was passed is that eligibility?

GenHk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Being new to this forum I had one concern, is it a common trend for CIC to cross the 6 months processing time or it is only for exceptional cases ?
Many Feb. applicants like me will approach 6 months marks in August, so will they be able to clear them all ?
Hope experts could say something motivating :)

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Thanks is there anything else under eligibility or is that now passed? It just says not started up the front of application
Yes it is Eligibility.[/QUOTE

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,
after we upload Addt Docs does it stay at uploaded or will it change to under review/reviewed.
Thanks!!
I've uploaded my RPRF receipt yesterday. In the submitted file section it shows "Replacement Provided" but in the profile the additional document request is still present. I think, it might be changed after the last date of RPRF payment expires.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
When you log in your account, you get to the page " view my submitted applications or profile", then you chose check status and messages to get to the application, that's were you can see the details column... the last time it said updated instead of Submitted the background changed to IP2... today it said update but with no change...
Was this a false alarm or did you receive any communication from their end?

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being new to this forum I had one concern, is it a common trend for CIC to cross the 6 months processing time or it is only for exceptional cases ?
Many Feb. applicants like me will approach 6 months marks in August, so will they be able to clear them all ?
Hope experts could say something motivating :)
As far as I know CIC promises to process 80% of applications in 6 months or less. But i think it really depends on the complexity of your file. Some people get PPR in 2 months and some in 8, so it's really hard to predict.

Reactions: GenHk

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
As far as I know CIC promises to process 80% of applications in 6 months or less. But i think it really depends on the complexity of your file. Some people get PPR in 2 months and some in 8, so it's really hard to predict.
why do they hold up PNP stream cases so long ? right now almost all the febuary cases which got PPR are fsw or cec, and we even see April fsw cases got approved, while pnp cases of the same time don't even get a mep.

Last edited:

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
why do they hold up PNP stream cases so long ? right almost all the febuary cases which got PPR are fsw or cec, and we even see April fsw cases got approved, while pnp cases of the same time don't even get a mep.
i guess by 80% CIC meant CEC & FSW and by 20% they meant PNP