Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by day in June:
*June was a very busy months, with huge number of PPRs. Lets hope July will be the same.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the year of submission up to date:
*December and November, few applicants remain, we see their PPRs coming on and off.
**There are still some of those who wait more than 10-12 months too.

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Almost 65% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Almost 55% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Almost 45% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*Few early birds PPRs.

Statuses by day of submission for June

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Applicants by months of submission:
*March was the busiest months as of yet...

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
Rejection after RPRF are almost negligible.

Hellow guys,

I've received RPRF request on 6th July and at the same time BGS changed to in progress for the first time. What are the chances of rejection now and what's the average time from RPRF to PPR?
Also, my wife has returned last week from a trip from abroad. Do I need to raise CSE for this?

I know, raising CSE will put me in safe side but I heard that CSE might slowdown the process. Any insight from anybody on this?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hoping for some love from London visa office this week 4 months at n/a today :(

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
154 days passed since AOR!!! Don't know how long do we have wait to see a movement on my application.

AOR 6th Feb
PNP-O

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Just got my gcms notes eligibility and security not even started and file was transferred to London for workload redistribution I'm so upset the wait on this is forever and no movement on file

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Just got my gcms notes eligibility and security not even started and file was transferred to London for workload redistribution I'm so upset the wait on this is forever and no movement on file
Relax probably your notes were generated a month ago. There has to be some movement during that period.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
https://ibb.co/fm0gqF

Guys, pls help. In my checklist as in the above link, it says that LOR needs the signature of "your immediate". I doubt if this's an incomplete sentence? Is it that HR person cannot sign the letter? Because none of my letters was signed by my supervisors. They all left. Pls help advise!!!

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
https://ibb.co/fm0gqF

Guys, pls help. In my checklist as in the above link, it says that LOR needs the signature of "your immediate". I doubt if this's an incomplete sentence? Is it that HR person cannot sign the letter? Because none of my letters was signed by my supervisors. They all left. Pls help advise!!!
it should be signed by ur immediate supervisor/manager or HR in any case,anyone who works in superior authority who can verify ur position salary,duties and tenure if ders any in future.(if its not signed by ur immediate supervisor/manager add an LOE citing the reasons).Hope it helps

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
it should be signed by ur immediate supervisor/manager or HR in any case,anyone who works in superior authority who can verify ur position salary,duties and tenure if ders any in future.(if its not signed by ur immediate supervisor/manager add an LOE citing the reasons).Hope it helps
Thanks ya. Btw, would you pls explain what the Job Status that they require in LOR is?
Is it full-time or part-time or permanent? Currently I'm not a permanent employee. I'm a fixed-term, full-time employee. Do I need to mention the specific term in my contract or I just need to mention "fixed-term, full-time employee"? Thanks heaps!!!