+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Received email this morning with the following details

Dear xxxx,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

Does it mean I will receive PPR soon? BG changed to IP on 19 May..
In some days time you should be getting the email...

Reactions: anup_abc

tewarimanish

Mar 15, 2016
Congrats !!

Dear xxxx,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

Reactions: anup_abc

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Quick question for all that have submitted Schedule A forms recently. I was requested to submit it via email to the VO, but should I also be uploading it on the CIC account with my submitted application?

How long before the documents get accepted on that account?

Thank you!

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016

Dear xxxx,

Hi,
Are you FSWO? I recieved a similar response on 12 Jun and til now no further update.
My BG changed to IP on 03-Jun. It seems that if we dont get PPR within a week from BG status change to IP, then it will be a long wait.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hi,
Are you FSWO? I recieved a similar response on 12 Jun and til now no further update.
My BG changed to IP on 03-Jun. It seems that if we dont get PPR within a week from BG status change to IP, then it will be a long wait.
Yes FSWO... My BG Changed to IP on 19 May, more than a month ago....

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017

Dear xxxx,

Congratulations. Was the email a response to an email you sent them?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

Dear xxxx,

Congrats brother!i am sure you would get PPR tomorrow or maximum by the end of this week,usually Ottawa issues PPR every Wednesday now a days instead of Tuesday and Thursday.
Good Luck

Reactions: Ca2022 and anup_abc

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Congrats brother!i am sure you would get PPR tomorrow or maximum by the end of this week,usually Ottawa issues PPR every Wednesday now a days instead of Tuesday and Thursday.
Good Luck
Thank you Rabin Ji! I hope they will send it soon enough. And Rabin ji, do i get PPR directly from Ottawa or NDVO? any idea... They say my file is at Ottawa so will they transfer to NDVO or just issue instruction on what to do next??

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I have seen one guy here.He had applied PR from Qatar and his file was in Ottawa.So he was requested to submit his passport to Ottawa and he again emailed to Ottawa to chage his visa office to NDVO.Finally after 12 days he received another Ppr email from
NDVO to submit his passport to NDVO.
I would suggest you please email to CPC Ottawa to change your visa office to NDVO so that you will
get instruction to submit your passport to NDVO and you could save your time also.
Good luck

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Is there any change in "Background Check Field" for PNP Outland applicants?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
last update I got was more than a month ago.. Background check went to N/A from IP
PNP outland , Visa office Sydney Nova Scotia
You should try reaching them over the phone to know about latest status or order GCMS notes at least.

lilobug15

Jun 21, 2017
You should try reaching them over the phone to know about latest status or order GCMS notes at least.
I'm not in Canada, what number do I call? Last time I tried calling them, no one answered and I was on hold for about 20 minutes (international charges). For GCMS notes don't I need to be a Canadian resident?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
I'm not in Canada, what number do I call? Last time I tried calling them, no one answered and I was on hold for about 20 minutes (international charges). For GCMS notes don't I need to be a Canadian resident?
Use Skype, for international calls.
For GCMS, you can use third-party websites to get it for you.
Contact Number - 1-613-944-4000