+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

av

Jan 21, 2015
Tried calling CIC. The whole process was automated including my status. Anyone gotten the same response? The IVR didn't connect me to an agent at all. Gave me status of my application itself by reading out what I can see in my account myself.
select express entry (#7) and then press 0, may take up to 30 minutes

Reactions: FSWO_add and Aykay

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Bg turned IP2 today. Opened my account with no hope of change. And there you go, here comes something....
Cec inland
Aor feb23.
Any idea guys how much more longer will i need to wait until i get to next step.

Reactions: vishalg and Mthornt

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Bg turned IP2 today. Opened my account with no hope of change. And there you go, here comes something....
Cec inland
Aor feb23.
Any idea guys how much more longer will i need to wait until i get to next step.
Congrats !! It gives hope ...at least CIC is still working on Feb CEC files !!! Could be few days to weeks. No fixed trend. All the best :)

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Experienced members,

Please advise.

Just submitted my eAPR, however, realizing that in my work experience letter, which was provided by HR manager, it does not have phone number or email (it is on a company letter head with address).

Will that be ground for rejection?

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Experienced members,

Please advise.

Just submitted my eAPR, however, realizing that in my work experience letter, which was provided by HR manager, it does not have phone number or email (it is on a company letter head with address).

Will that be ground for rejection?
they can reject it..i would suggest u strongly to raise an CSE and upload a new reference letter with all the requirements mentioned here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Received email this morning with the following details

Dear xxxx,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

Does it mean I will receive PPR soon? BG changed to IP on 19 May..

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017

Dear xxxx,
Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

Yes, you can expect your PPR email very soon.... give 3 to 4 days and check your mail regularly including spam/promotion

Reactions: anup_abc

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017

Dear xxxx,

Wow! At last.. you should get it soon ..

Reactions: anup_abc