Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Got COPR and stamped PP on 8th June but still the profile not update. Anyone else in the same boat ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Must this be sent from the registered email address in case one is using an agent?
As far as i know as long you provide your confidential application details it will not matter from which e-mail you contact them.

Reactions: 3n4y

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
I would suggest getting in touch with them again and confirming.
Hi Andy,

As per my case with IP2 on 03 June and they advised via email that my applicable has been approved, how long should I contact them again if not recieving PPR?

Many thanks.

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi,
Do you know where your application is now?

As per their response, I think mine is in Ottawa now, while my LVO is supposed to be Singapore.

Have you tried to email them again asking for the reason, as its been almost a month already. Any chance you missed the golden email?
No I haven't missed it. My application is in Ottawa. I have asked for the reason each time I contact them but I get no answer- just that it's up to them when they send the ppr

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
No I haven't missed it. My application is in Ottawa. I have asked for the reason each time I contact them but I get no answer- just that it's up to them when they send the ppr
Then I should start worrying too I think. Usually it takes just a week for PPR after IP2. If not then it will be much longer. Hope that they dont really wait until the end of 6 months just for that approval email :(

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Andy,

As per my case with IP2 on 03 June and they advised via email that my applicable has been approved, how long should I contact them again if not recieving PPR?

Many thanks.
Usually as per my understanding your PPR is sitting in the printing queue (whatever they mean by it) - but for some reason some people are not sent this letter.. and in this case the call can help you out.

Reactions: Tracydo

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi Friends, I got an email from CIC asking following information: Please help me what does this imply?

Dear (My Name), This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: 

UCI Number - My Name: 

RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide us with a recent RCMP fingerprint criminal record check. This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/13

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please scan and email the required document(s) as attachments to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and put your application number in the subject line.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi Friends, I got an email from CIC asking following information: Please help me what does this imply?

Dear (My Name), This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: 

UCI Number - My Name: 

RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide us with a recent RCMP fingerprint criminal record check. This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/13

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please scan and email the required document(s) as attachments to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and put your application number in the subject line.
You have to provide them RCMP ( PCC from Canada)

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
Has anyone contacted CIC and yet to receive a response? I have written them last week Wednesday and yet to get a response from them.

MT23

Oct 8, 2016
Hello all!
Need suggestion. My IP2 was 1st June (FSWO) and still no PPR. Getting more and more anxious with each passing day. Do you think I should mail CIC?
Those who have mailed CIC, what did you ask them? Did you ask them point blank that this my status, when can I expect PPR? Or "I was wondering what is my status?" or something like that?
TIA.

sachin.uel

Jul 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017
Friends, I got my PPR request. It is like most another achievable day in my life. Thanks to God. I gonna make this soil as permanent. It is a 4 years struggle to get on this day. But I have a final question, my status is not yet changed on the CIC website. However, I got the Passport Request from my immigration consultant. Is this fine ??
Congratulations barunk