+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

coolhyd

Hero Member
Jun 1, 2012
705
24
NNT said:
Hi Everyone,
With the grace of GOD i received golden mail of 'Ready to Visa'. :) :) :) :)

Thank you very much as this forum is very much helpful for any kind of guidance...

Timelines:
AOR 13FEB
Category FSW Outlander (India)
Visa Office CPC Ottawa
RPRF request 15th July
Fee Paid 18July
BC in Progress 21July
PPR 10th Aug
Did you receive just now?
 

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
116
2
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
I posted this earlier: my cousin applied for a student visa to NDVO. It's been more than 17 days. No news yet.

You can imagine the work load. Expect delays with NDVO.
Yes I can understand bro.
NDVO was comparatively faster till Jan aor .
Being in Feb aor entire list till dated 11th, all of us landed in 6 month plus category, so bit anxious & disappointed as well...God knows when it will start..Also there is sheer requirement of ppr flood from Ndvo...
 

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
112
7
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
NNT said:
Hi Everyone,
With the grace of GOD i received golden mail of 'Ready to Visa'. :) :) :) :)

Thank you very much as this forum is very much helpful for any kind of guidance...

Timelines:
AOR 13FEB
Category FSW Outlander (India)
Visa Office CPC Ottawa
RPRF request 15th July
Fee Paid 18July
BC in Progress 21July
PPR 10th Aug
Congratulations!
 

coolhyd

Hero Member
Jun 1, 2012
705
24
vks123 said:
Yes I can understand bro.
NDVO was comparatively faster till Jan aor .
Being in Feb aor entire list till dated 11th, all of us landed in 6 month plus category, so bit anxious & disappointed as well...God knows when it will start..Also there is sheer requirement of ppr flood from Ndvo...
Bro. Majority of students visa's are all processed by end of August. You will see faster movement.
 

Patriwang

Newbie
Jul 2, 2015
9
2
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
PPR received !!
AOR Feb 10, PPR Aug 09.
 

ShiaSaran

Hero Member
Feb 17, 2015
234
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
yliu48 said:
Just got ppr, I assume...the email title says "ready for visa"..
VO is in china or ottawa?
 
Aug 12, 2013
5
0
Hey guys ,
Im so confused ,I need advice ,
I got PPR yesterday and living in Canada .. My wife and daughter living in India .. Is that okay that my wife can go to local VFS office and submit her passport and my daughter passport along with the PPR email I received and two photos ... Is that change of Visa place is mandatory ??? Pls help me .. Someone guide me the procedure
 

IMGNSPNP

Hero Member
Oct 19, 2015
506
13
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Kumar Durairaj said:
Hey guys ,
Im so confused ,I need advice ,
I got PPR yesterday and living in Canada .. My wife and daughter living in India .. Is that okay that my wife can go to local VFS office and submit her passport and my daughter passport along with the PPR email I received and two photos ... Is that change of Visa place is mandatory ??? Pls help me .. Someone guide me the procedure
Request CIC to change VO to NDVO for your wife's and daughter's passport submission. You can do that via CSE or fax them. You will receive another email from them confirming the same.

for more info http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-visa-office-change-request-after-ppr-t316489.45.html
 

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
80
0
res1 said:
I have seen people get a rejection and raising a CSE with an attached missing document along with the letter of explanation. Some had their cases re-opened, and some did not... But you definitely should try raising a CSE and attach the job offer composed according to IRCC's specifications along with the explanation why you haven't done so before as soon as you can.
IRCC officers are not emotionally attached to cases (would be horrible for them if they were). They have specific guidelines for review of the cases (which they cited in the rejection letter), and if the application does not fall within those guidelines they may reject it. If I may offer a piece of advice, look again at what IRCC is looking for in the job offer letter, ask your employer to write you a new one, and submit it to IRCC. Just try not to panic and don't think IRCC is rejecting you on purpose.

I am working on it asap
when you say "They have specific guidelines for review of the cases (which they cited in the rejection letter), and if the application does not fall within those guidelines they may reject it"
Can you please tell me what are the guidelines you are talking about?
Is there a way i could check them online?
 

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
80
0
MapleLeaf18 said:
Did your points reduce because your LMIA got expired recently?
They reduced my points because the Offer letter wasnt there
the lmia expired in april but it was valid when i applied for p.r so thats what counts
 

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
66
4
yliu48 said:
in China, I think...How can I check my vo?
I also have similar question.

How visa office is assigned.

In my application I put country of residence as India. However, I am working in Singapore.

So which VO will be assigned.. NDVO or SGVO??

Any thought?