26-08-2016
harry gambhir said:
I got rejected
Waited for 6 months
I had a positive lmia issued last year which was valid till April
I had submitted all my documents for p.r on 17th Feb
I am a web developer NOC code 2175

today got a rejection and the letter said :
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act directs that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated 2016/02/10
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements because you did not provide an offer of employment from your employer offering you a permanent position in Canada. I am therefore not satisfied that you have a qualifying offer of arranged employment.

My profession is a web developer and falls under NOC List category "A"

I am very depressed
I still had the same job as my LMIA and the company is shocked
I dont knwo what to do
My lawyer says we need to repeal but I am loosing hope.

Anyone has any suggestions ??
Very sorry you got rejected. Is LMIA and job offer the same thing? Maybe they also wanted an explicit non-seasonal, permanent job offer? Don't be too upset. You and your lawyer can appeal the decision. And if that doesn't work out, you'll still have your Canadian work experience and will be able to apply again. Many people on the forum got rejected, and some not once, before getting their PR.

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016
harry gambhir said:
I got rejected
Waited for 6 months

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act directs that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated 2016/02/10
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements because you did not provide an offer of employment from your employer offering you a permanent position in Canada. I am therefore not satisfied that you have a qualifying offer of arranged employment.

I am very depressed
I dont knwo what to do

Very shocked to see your rejection, that too after 6 months!!
I too had LMIA approved job offer..I included offer letter from employer explicitly stating my salary, permanent staff, No. of hours worked per hour. And anotehr letter from employer mentioned roles exactly same as that mentioned for my NOC.. I also attached my last 6 months (12 payslips) and bank account / credit card statements for last 6 months while applying. Hope this will help a bit!!

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
harry gambhir said:
I got rejected
Waited for 6 months

I am very depressed
I dont knwo what to do

is that job offer letter you submitted while applying for lmia and express entry are they same??seems that might be an issue

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
res1 said:
Very sorry you got rejected. Is LMIA and job offer the same thing? Maybe they also wanted an explicit non-seasonal, permanent job offer? Don't be too upset. You and your lawyer can appeal the decision. And if that doesn't work out, you'll still have your Canadian work experience and will be able to apply again. Many people on the forum got rejected, and some not once, before getting their PR.
I had provided with an LMIA which stated clearly that the company will keep me permanently and the money they would give etc. So i was under the impression that itself is a job offer letter . Plus i had also attached letter of employment which stated that this person has been working from October 15 2014 and we have him here with us on a full time job and he is currently working with a positive LMIA obtained and mentioned the amount of money i am making. The question is if I am working where i was and i have proved that i am still there and i have a lmia then in that case what does a offer of employment mean . My lawyer said this would be enough and no one told me otherwise and if there was just one document missing then in that case they could have requested me to give them the document . I mean some human decency should be there when you see 3 other documents stating the same thing and if one thing is missing ask for it and if its not provided then reject. I mean my entire life depends on this. I come from a poor family and i cant afford to go back.

Does anyone know if i provided everything in the reapeal and fresh documents from the employer. Do they reconsider and change the decision? has anyone every repealed and won?

leandrotbs

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
Is it normal CoPR to be valid only for 6 months? Should I be worried?

ramammad

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
When is your medicals expiring?

Is your COPR valid for 6 months?
I am waiting for my CoPR to arrive but my medicals already expired. Are they gonna ask me to show medicals at the border?

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
res1 said:
Congrats to people who got their passport requests!

Here's an updated empirical model to calculate your PPR date (based on data from Feb inland candidates whose bg check changed into progress for the second time and who got PPR):

Nice work, please keep it up

res1

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
harry gambhir said:
I had provided with an LMIA which stated clearly that the company will keep me permanently and the money they would give etc. So i was under the impression that itself is a job offer letter . Plus i had also attached letter of employment which stated that this person has been working from October 15 2014 and we have him here with us on a full time job and he is currently working with a positive LMIA obtained and mentioned the amount of money i am making. The question is if I am working where i was and i have proved that i am still there and i have a lmia then in that case what does a offer of employment mean . My lawyer said this would be enough and no one told me otherwise and if there was just one document missing then in that case they could have requested me to give them the document . I mean some human decency should be there when you see 3 other documents stating the same thing and if one thing is missing ask for it and if its not provided then reject. I mean my entire life depends on this. I come from a poor family and i cant afford to go back.

Does anyone know if i provided everything in the reapeal and fresh documents from the employer. Do they reconsider and change the decision? has anyone every repealed and won?
I have seen people get a rejection and raising a CSE with an attached missing document along with the letter of explanation. Some had their cases re-opened, and some did not... But you definitely should try raising a CSE and attach the job offer composed according to IRCC's specifications along with the explanation why you haven't done so before as soon as you can.
IRCC officers are not emotionally attached to cases (would be horrible for them if they were). They have specific guidelines for review of the cases (which they cited in the rejection letter), and if the application does not fall within those guidelines they may reject it. If I may offer a piece of advice, look again at what IRCC is looking for in the job offer letter, ask your employer to write you a new one, and submit it to IRCC. Just try not to panic and don't think IRCC is rejecting you on purpose.

MapleLeaf18

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2016
Did your points reduce because your LMIA got expired recently?

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all receiving PPR ..

Great to see more or less Ottawa at least trying to manage that commited timeline of 6 months 80% file clearance...Since local visa office absolutely no movement whatsoever for PR. :'( :'(..Many of us already waiting 6 months plus...

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
vks123 said:
Congratulations to all receiving PPR ..

Great to see more or less Ottawa at least trying to manage that commited timeline of 6 months 80% file clearance...Since local visa office absolutely no movement whatsoever for PR. :'( :'(..Many of us already waiting 6 months plus...
I posted this earlier: my cousin applied for a student visa to NDVO. It's been more than 17 days. No news yet.

You can imagine the work load. Expect delays with NDVO.

aman1988

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
hi everyone.
pnp inland applicant 4th feb

still waiting 6months and 6days so far.

is anyone with same timeline still waiting or just me ? ???

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Reinas said:
Hello Everyone!

Today i got a ppr!!!
Aor Feb 11
Schedules A march 4
Schedules A July 18
BG in process July 26
PPr Aug 10
Congratulations Reinas

I also received Schedule A request on 20th July.
I was getting really anxious as I found it very unusual that Schedule A is requested after 5 months from application and couldn't find similar cases on the forum.
Probably more than a formality after all.

Congrats again

NNT

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Everyone,
With the grace of GOD i received golden mail of 'Ready to Visa'. :) :) :) :)

Thank you very much as this forum is very much helpful for any kind of guidance...

Timelines:
AOR 13FEB
Category FSW Outlander (India)
Visa Office CPC Ottawa
RPRF request 15th July
Fee Paid 18July
BC in Progress 21July
PPR 10th Aug