Good luck guys! :)
Congratulations

legolas117

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
res1 said:
Congrats to people who got their passport requests!

Here's an updated empirical model to calculate your PPR date (based on data from Feb inland candidates whose bg check changed into progress for the second time and who got PPR):

You are awesome, buddy!

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016
Hi Guys, My Passports reached OTTAWA for stamping on Monday afternoon Ottawa local time. Today I can see my application is approved and closed. Hope that means CIC stamped VISA on our passports.. Hoping to get passports back ASAP. One last wait to go!!!!!!

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Folks, I ordered GCMS notes through GCMSnow.com.. after completing payment, I received an email which I am supposed to sign, scan and send to the GCMS org. The name has my name and another strange name on it; Reznik Luri - I am wondering why the name appeared on the form and who the person is... I tried to google but I don't seem to see his name anywhere... Anyone seen this before???

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Cofca said:
Folks, I ordered GCMS notes through GCMSnow.com.. after completing payment, I received an email which I am supposed to sign, scan and send to the GCMS org. The name has my name and another strange name on it; Reznik Luri - I am wondering why the name appeared on the form and who the person is... I tried to google but I don't seem to see his name anywhere... Anyone seen this before???
That is the representative from the company who is ordering the GCMS notes on your behalf. I had the same experience. I ordered through visafile.info and received notes in 30 days.

cailinca

May 6, 2016
Today I got my PPR!!! :)
Email arrived at 4.20pm Eastern time
Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Details and timeline below.

Single applicant
CEC Outland
London Office

AOR: Feb 12 2016
Med passed: Feb 16
Additional info requested: Mar 02 (schedule A)
Additional info requested: Jul 06 (Updated family info)
BG in progress: Jul 15
PPR: Aug 10

acntcnc

Aug 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
USIndian said:
That is the representative from the company who is ordering the GCMS notes on your behalf. I had the same experience. I ordered through visafile.info and received notes in 30 days.
Why would you guys not use the atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ to order gcms notes under Access to Information Act, Canada. It's fairly simply and the fee is $5

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
acntcnc said:
Why would you guys not use the atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ to order gcms notes under Access to Information Act, Canada. It's fairly simply and the fee is $5
Because we do not reside in Canada and may not have friends there who could order it for us.

legolas117

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
acntcnc said:
You don't even have to cough up that $5 fee if you apply under Privacy Act ;)

Reinas

Mar 18, 2016
Hello Everyone!

Today i got a ppr!!!
Aor Feb 11
Schedules A march 4
Schedules A July 18
BG in process July 26
PPr Aug 10

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Reinas said:
Hello Everyone!

Today i got a ppr!!!
Aor Feb 11
Schedules A march 4
Schedules A July 18
BG in process July 26
PPr Aug 10
cailinca said:
Today I got my PPR!!! :)
Email arrived at 4.20pm Eastern time
Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Details and timeline below.

Single applicant
CEC Outland
London Office

AOR: Feb 12 2016
Med passed: Feb 16
Additional info requested: Mar 02 (schedule A)
Additional info requested: Jul 06 (Updated family info)
BG in progress: Jul 15
PPR: Aug 10
CONGRATULATIONS!!

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
I got rejected
Waited for 6 months
I had a positive lmia issued last year which was valid till April
I had submitted all my documents for p.r on 17th Feb
I am a web developer NOC code 2175

today got a rejection and the letter said :
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act directs that an officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your invitation letter dated 2016/02/10
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you had a qualifying offer of arranged employment. The Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System state that a “qualifying offer of arranged employment” means an offer of employment, in an occupation listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix, that is made to a foreign national by an employer other than an embassy, high commission or consulate in Canada or an employer that appears on the list referred to in subsection 209.91(3) of the Regulations, for full-time work in Canada that is non-seasonal and indeterminate and that is supported by an opinion referred to in subparagraph 82(2)(c)(ii) of the Regulations that was provided by the Department of Employment and Social Development.
Paragraph 82(2)(c) of the Regulations states that (i) an employer has made an offer of arranged employment to the skilled worker, and (ii) an officer has approved the offer of employment based on an opinion — provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development, on the same basis as an opinion provided for the issuance of a work permit, at the request of the employer or an officer — that the requirements set out in subsection 203(1) with respect to the offer have been met.
I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements because you did not provide an offer of employment from your employer offering you a permanent position in Canada. I am therefore not satisfied that you have a qualifying offer of arranged employment.

My profession is a web developer and falls under NOC List category "A"

I am very depressed
I still had the same job as my LMIA and the company is shocked
I dont knwo what to do
My lawyer says we need to repeal but I am loosing hope.

Anyone has any suggestions ??