App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Congrats to all those who received their PPR. :) The remaining, don't worry, it's only a matter of time. I hope CIC processes the remaining applications as soon as possible. :)

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Its great to know that many are getting PPR every other day... This keeps me excited for my prospect..

I need some help here.. I submitted my application on 14th October and got my AOR same day... had got a request for RPRF on 22nd October, that too I paid the same day... my application was put on hold as I still needed to submit my FBI PCC.. I did on 25th January. Just wanting to know how long does it take the VO review my application again...?

Has anyone else been in similar situation...

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
ConnieD said:
Hi!! Durrants, that is really good news, at least you are approved, just hold on and you know you'll get it. Are you inland or outland? Where do you call?? My 6 months are due tomorrow and I could call them, but not sure where I have to call! Please help

Taras, Congrats!!!

The rest of us, let's keep hopes up!
thanks Sharma, Amen, and ConnieD. So I'm inland FSW applied on Aug 9th. Connie if you are in Canada you can call their toll free number 1888 242 2100. It usually takes several calls in order to get to the agent since the line is super busy. What I found is some agent are really helpful while others are not. If they told you some explanations that don't make sense, you can ignore them and call back again with another agent. Just tell them that your application is overdue and you want to understand the status. Everyone of them has the ability to check your detailed progress so there should be no excuse. Hope this helps.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Durrants,

when did you come to know you had wrong email address? Did they try to send PPR for your wrong email address?

I had status updates followed by ghost email but no PPR I think they are trying to send my PPR to my attorney's email which is not active now and which was used for my wp application in 2012 as I can see it in my GCMS notes.

I do not see my email address in my GCMS but I have been getting updates to my email address. Is it possible to send my PPR to attorney's email though I have been getting updates to my email address?

Thanks,
Ramesh

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
Hi Ramesh, so basically we all provided two email addresses: first one shows up in your mycic account and the second one is the one in the application to which they send out the PPR. And of course it could be same for both. For me I put down a wrong email address and fortunately that email is invalid ( haven't been registered) so when they sent out PPR in Jan to this email it got a delivery failure notice, and that is why they sent me a letter through CIC account asking me to update a new one. In you case, I would suggest you give a call to CIC, told them that you would like to change the email address, and at the same time asking them to check if officer has already sent out your PPR. If yes, call agent should be able to make a note and let the officer know that PPR has been sent to a incorrect address.

rkurtur said:
Hey Durrants,

when did you come to know you had wrong email address? Did they try to send PPR for your wrong email address?

I had status updates followed by ghost email but no PPR I think they are trying to send my PPR to my attorney's email which is not active now and which was used for my wp application in 2012 as I can see it in my GCMS notes.

I do not see my email address in my GCMS but I have been getting updates to my email address. Is it possible to send my PPR to attorney's email though I have been getting updates to my email address?

Thanks,
Ramesh

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Congrats to all who go PPR!

Question for those who have received COPR. I've received my COPR and on my COPR copy they didn't glue the picture. They just glued the picture on the CIC copy and returned the other picture with both COPR copies. Is that how others have received it? Am I suppose to glue the other picture on my COPR copy?

Just a bit confused so would be helpful if others can answer this please.

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Hello. Everyone who got PPR, can you please let me know what the visa stamp on the passport says? Also, what is the document that one gets after landing? is it the COPR? when does one apply for their PR card? Does one have to stay in Canad for the time they apply for the card to the time the card gets delivered? insight will be appreciated. Thanks! :)

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
fsw2014 batch said:
Hello. Everyone who got PPR, can you please let me know what the visa stamp on the passport says? Also, what is the document that one gets after landing? is it the COPR? when does one apply for their PR card? Does one have to stay in Canad for the time they apply for the card to the time the card gets delivered? insight will be appreciated. Thanks! :)
You'll get the COPR when they send you your passport back, you have to have it with you when landing.
At the border during the landing formalities, the officer with sign and/or stamp the COPR (there were a couple cases when they forgot to do that, make sure they don't). This is the document confirming your PR status, you should keep it in a safe place.
The PR card will be ordered automatically, they'll ask for an address in Canada to which they can mail it.
You can leave Canada before getting the PR card, but you won't be able to travel back as the immigration visa in your passport is single entry. You'll have to ask someone to get your PR card and then mail it to your location, or have a PRTD issued (the latter is believed to be a safer option).

Alas, I don't know what the visa says as I haven't gotten a PPR yet :)

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Taras said:
:p
Today PPR !!!!!
just before 4 days to 6 month

Good LUCK!!!!
ALL will be OK dont worry!!!!
lWow...many congratulations. Well desrve. Kindly share time lines...

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
ellia said:
You'll get the COPR when they send you your passport back, you have to have it with you when landing.
At the border during the landing formalities, the officer with sign and/or stamp the COPR (there were a couple cases when they forgot to do that, make sure they don't). This is the document confirming your PR status, you should keep it in a safe place.
The PR card will be ordered automatically, they'll ask for an address in Canada to which they can mail it.
You can leave Canada before getting the PR card, but you won't be able to travel back as the immigration visa in your passport is single entry. You'll have to ask someone to get your PR card and then mail it to your location, or have a PRTD issued (the latter is believed to be a safer option).

Alas, I don't know what the visa says as I haven't gotten a PPR yet :)
Thank you for the help :)

Weekly

Aug 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taras said:
Today PPR !!!!!

Did you PPR letter come as an attachment in the email or is it the main body of the email? Is there a bar code that you can see on your PPR request.

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Weekly said:
Taras said:
Today PPR !!!!!

Did you PPR letter come as an attachment in the email or is it the main body of the email? Is there a bar code that you can see on your PPR request.
The PPR is an email asking you to submit your passports with 2 photographs. No document or attachment in the email from CIC. No bar code either.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Taras said:
Today PPR !!!!!

Good LUCK!!!!
ALL will be OK dont worry!!!!
Congratulations!

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Weekly said:
Taras said:
Today PPR !!!!!

Congratulations