Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Hi All,

Just to celebrate our 6 months on this topic ::)

Edit: Does the refusal/rejection letter comes through MyCic account or Personal email address? Anyone?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
Hi All,

Edit: Does the refusal/rejection letter comes through MyCic account or Personal email address? Anyone?
Hey munika anything ? And did you call ?

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
munika said:
Hi All,

not sure about rejection letter - I guess you can now call the CIC as you already passed the six months? I know it might not be helpful calling but worth trying

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
durrants said:
not sure about rejection letter - I guess you can now call the CIC as you already passed the six months? I know it might not be helpful calling but worth trying
No, we still didn't gave them a call. It needs to be my spouse since he is the PA and he's working now.
I am thinking to order new GCMS notes to see if there is any movement on the file.

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
Taras said:
August still waiting......
September AOR - today 3 allready
I saw some July AORs are still waiting... Our August file might be in a batch and for some reason they didn't take a look yet .

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
durrants said:
I saw some July AORs are still waiting... Our August file might be in a batch and for some reason they didn't take a look yet .
What are the chances of refusal even after 6 months ?

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
sharma1990 said:
Well, that I don't know. I think it is more likely that they didn't even touch these files rather than they are reviewing our details. There must be a way they arranged these files in a certain order it is just not our time yet..

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
durrants said:
Well, that I don't know. I think it is more likely that they didn't even touch these files rather than they are reviewing our details. There must be a way they arranged these files in a certain order it is just not our time yet..
I got 3 ghost emails latest one was on 15 jan it means they are duing something with my application but do know what took then so long , and one more question ordering gcms notes 3 rd time gonna effect my application ?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I got 3 ghost emails latest one was on 15 jan it means they are duing something with my application but do know what took then so long , and one more question ordering gcms notes 3 rd time gonna effect my application ?
Why they are so dicy in your case, i have seen interview call in your timeline. What they asked you in call then may be some experience people or experts can see and tell why they are so lazy in your file

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
Why they are so dicy in your case, i have seen interview call in your timeline. What they asked you in call then may be some experience people or experts can see and tell why they are so lazy in your file
Nothing much me and my employer got that call same day and asked some random questions but my jon duties my salary verification and all i dont know i am in canada i provided my t4 every single pay stub and and its easy to dig out information when you are in canada already bec they have all your information in there system but still waiting almost 6 months, gcms notes say everything fine dont know may b hard luck nothing much

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
sharma1990 said:
Hey Sharma! I've overseen your post earlier.
I think chances are the same as on the beginning of the application process. We've already seen that there is no significant pattern in all of it. That even RPRF doesn't tell much. I am thinking to order another GCMS Notes as well. First we gonna try call today to see if they'll reveal any updates, but I doubt.
On their websites it says if 6 months has passed to contact them through CSE. Well it's not that urgent or anything, our WP expires next year. The only thing I'm concerned if there is refusal we'll have to go through regular PNP since LMIA based wp expired last year before we submitted our application. And it will take approx a year. So I already started to prepare a paper work to submit paper application sometimes in March. We'll have to re-do medicals, since there are expiring in July. I was avoiding forum for a week, hoping to save my nerves. Didn't help :D
When applying for new WP after we submitted ee application, do you think immigration officer had a an access to the application? We were at the border, and waited 3 hours to get our wp. When looking back, think that has to do something with adverse information on file.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
I am also trying to see when issuing the wp did they have to ask for legal advice because of it. And obviously it wasn't an issue since wp got approved.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
I am also trying to see when issuing the wp did they have to ask for legal advice because of it. And obviously it wasn't an issue since wp got approved.
I dont think there is any issue with that, we will be fine and did you call ?