+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Bella15 said:
Hearty congratulations. Wats ur country of residence
Thanks
My country of residence is UK, therefore it seems that European applicants are starting to receive PPRs

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Eksler said:
Received PPR today, London VO, end of August AOR.
Yaaaay awesome! Congrats! :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Eksler said:
Received PPR today, London VO, end of August AOR.
Congrats !!!

dan2thi

Oct 6, 2015
ibejiopad said:
Sydney, australia.

Unfortunately for me, I left sydney 2 months ago. I am not sure whether to go ahead and pouch my passport there or request for a change to Acra VO. Need advice here folks
Hi ibejiopad,

Did you request for a change of VO to Acra?

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Thank you guys. though I've never contributed a lot to the forum, I've always been a permanent reader and remember most of the nicks from this and outlanders threads. Good luck. Hope that in a couple of weeks when everybody including Elena(cheer from Russia, slavic solidarity)) busy August topic will be deserted and it will start enjoying itself somewhere in the archives together with its FEB-JULY amigos.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eksler said:
Thank you guys. though I've never contributed a lot to the forum, I've always been a permanent reader and remember most of the nicks from this and outlanders threads. Good luck. Hope that in a couple of weeks when everybody including Elena(cheer from Russia, slavic solidarity)) busy August topic will be deserted and it will start enjoying itself somewhere in the archives together with its FEB-JULY amigos.
That is sweet :) thank you and good luck in your new life :)

remy_g

Oct 19, 2015
amitsolanki14 said:
So what you saying is in my 2nd Application whatever i have selected is correct...Am i right?

Amit
What I am saying is that I selected "Two degrees with at least one program of 3 years or more" and so far I did not get rejected (fact).
My understanding is that you should select the same (my own opinion).

pspandya said:
Hey Remi,
I am with the same AOR of yours... Sorry if I missed this but are you and outlander??
My info :
FSW outland (France)
ITA 17/07
AOR 06/08
additional doc request : 01/09 (kid's passport, not requested at first, but I explained in letter that it should be ready end of august)
BG in progress 17/11

No ECAS since BG in progress... and still waiting

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
kannanbalaji.ice said:
Pspandya i guess thats enough time.. u should be next ... send me good luck once u have it dis week or the week after.. all the best..
Thank u so much and I wish the same fr yu... I will definitely post once I receive that most awaited PPR Mail :)

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Hi All,

I am a July 26th outlander (from India). I just received my passport request! :) Thank you all in August thread for continuously updating the thread and giving me some peace of mind. Appreciate everyone's help!

All the best to all in August!

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I think I am in trouble.... I went to photo studio with the new specs(after PPR) and the photographer finally gave me the photos with 50mm*70mm. But it looks very big with head, shoulders and most part of the chest. If anyone knows the correct spec of the background area i.e, from top till tip of the head and from chin to the bottom. We already know that from chin to crown of head it should be between 31mm and 36mm.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance,
RJ

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

I think I am in trouble.... I went to photo studio with the new specs(after PPR) and the photographer finally gave me the photos with 50mm*70mm. But it looks very big with head, shoulders and most part of the chest. If anyone knows the correct spec of the background area i.e, from top till tip of the head and from chin to the bottom. We already know that from chin to crown of head it should be between 31mm and 36mm.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance,
RJ
they sent this link with the PPR - I am going to rely on these instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

Please help me...

Thanks in advance,
RJ
The following is an excerpt from CIC regarding photo specifications of PR
The two (2) photographs must be:
. taken by a commercial photographer
. 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures
between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural
top of head)
. clear, sharp and in focus
. taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling)
. taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flsh reflctions
. taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the
photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face
centred in the middle of the photograph)
. taken in front of a plain white or light coloured background with a clear difference between the
person’s face and the background. Photographs must reflct/represent natural skin tones