+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
same here I am also waiting.

I received GCMS notes recently and all three assessment not started and no one touched my file since it moved to Ottawa.

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
haris01 said:
same here I am also waiting.

I received GCMS notes recently and all three assessment not started and no one touched my file since it moved to Ottawa.
I also received gcms notes and for me security and criminality is not started

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
jorgecmb said:
From what we have seen, Ottawa only issued PPRs in December for Canada/US residents, and the latest batch was issued by New Delhi VO for our friends in India. Furthermore, its a much more clever approach, as significantly reduces manual labor to process hundreds of VO change requests. They already have the information of the applicant's country of residence, they could be trying to be more proactive on this matter.

But, again: that's only my guess
Sorry guys have been away from the forum....my PPR says processing office - CPC Ottawa but the instruction part said to send to the VFS office in India...hope that clarifies a bit .....hope all my AUGUST AORer friend get their PPR soon enough....BTW I've updated the spreadsheet, please inform me about updates that I may have missed

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
toronto_engg said:
Same for me..says account active in green when i login. Also says to validate. Which i dont think is needed.
Same in my case and I also have the same opinion that it's not needed as the account is already active. BTW, has anyone ever benefited from the job bank?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
What? Unless I see a rejection letter, I don't believe you sorry

Actualy i remember reading about it on the rejection thread as well..
and btw it makes sence to me. If your profile can be active before you register and activate your acount than it is one of the eligibility requirements under EE.
Better be safe than sory and just make a report of this to cic

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
dell.david said:
hi ,

any one from this grp have created any kind of excel ?

just curious ....does any one who got ppr have bg not needed at this time ?

just curious

Regards,
Dave
plz access the spreadsheet through the link in my signature...

if you wish to add your information in it go through this link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cPgiosEd3GlnOI8lEjhw5wSVbUopIL0zYvmRyo0Utng/viewform

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
hello abhisuri

• 134 days since aor
    medical pass. jan8 bg in progress
    RPRF upfront
    Ecas lost also
    Job bank re-validation error also
    FSW outland India also !!

so i guess or timelines are close.. and there are many more like us.
i just got BG 2 days ago.. hopefully that should be the next update for you also...

cheer up.. all is well..

and i just checked.. our NOC also matches... am also 0113.. !! so we are on the SAME boat..

abhisuri13 said:
143 days down. Except for medical passed no real update!!! Paid PR fee upfront, no BG in progress till now, ECAS access lost almost 1.5 months back, Job bank re-validation error, FSW Outland from India. Any one with similar AOR date in same situation?

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
kannanbalaji.ice said:
hello abhisuri

• 134 days since aor
    medical pass. jan8 bg in progress
    RPRF upfront
    Ecas lost also
    Job bank re-validation error also
    FSW outland India also !!

so i guess or timelines are close.. and there are many more like us.
i just got BG 2 days ago.. hopefully that should be the next update for you also...

cheer up.. all is well..

and i just checked.. our NOC also matches... am also 0113.. !! so we are on the SAME boat..
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Lets hope my BG also gets in progress by this week.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
kiran_6sb said:
Job Bank Account - Your account will soon be deactivated

no-reply-jobbank@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Reply|
To:

Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to XXXX at XXXXX@hotmail.com, will soon be deactivated due to inactivity. To ensure your account remains active, you need to sign in to your account before it becomes inactive. If your account becomes deactivated, you will need to reset your password.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

When you check the above email even If your Job bank account gets deactivated ,just login to your account and reset your password ,just to be on safer side
True, I just encountered this and emailed as suggested to reset the password. They have sent back the confirmation, so it is always advisable to be on safer side....

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
All,

Apologies for bothering you all but just want to make sure i have selected the right details and dont want to land into rejection again..Though a senior member has given his go-ahead still thought to check others view as well....

My last App got refused on the below grounds,

"" Citizenship and Immigration Canada invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on
the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. Those qualification claims and the
accompanying Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points awarded were summarized in your
invitation letter dated July 10th, 2015.
In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you held a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s
Degree. The ECA you have provided confirms your educational equivalency as 2 Bachelor’s
degrees.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application
because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under
paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought
your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the
Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System ""

EDU DETAILS:

Master in Communication Studies (Fulltime 2years)
Bachelors Of Commerce (Full time 3 years) both from India and below is what WES Report said which i had misinterpreted earlier and had put degree as "Masters Degree pr professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession.

WES Report:

Master of Communication Studies - Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (Four Years)
Bachelors of Commerce - Canadian Equivalency : Bachelors Degree (ThreeYears)

=============================================

So on the basis of the above refusal in my new profile i have selected education credentials as,

Master in Communication Study as : Two or More Certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three years or more.

And

Bachelors of Commerce as : Bachelors Degree (Three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute.

Just wanted to check if i have done the right thing and after correcting the details as above my current score came to 456

Amit

remy_g

Oct 19, 2015
Amit,

I have the same WES report as yours (different fields) with a 3years bachelor and a 4 years MA (4 years bachelors as canadian equivalent).

I created profile with "Two or More Certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three years or more." as the report clearly states that I have two degrees and (at least) one of them is a program of three years or more.

Still waiting for PPR but no rejection yet (AOR 6th of august).