Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
yelena said:
Well... i just loged into mycic. It said aplication updated, with no visible changes..

It isnt much, but makes a man happy lol ;)
That's a good move Yelena!

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bump

Just want to keep track of this thread since i'm an August AOR.

CEC/NSPNP applicant...5 months in now..still waiting.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
dell.david said:
HI ,

Thanks ...

I am 27 nov aor fsw outland

Mine was in process then it turns not needed at this time .

bit worried
Hey, do not worry about this change. This might have happened because your file was either assigned to another visa officer or your BG was completed or they might request you for another document or some information. This change does not necessarily mean something negative.

Just be patient. With so much activity going on for the August applicants, you might just as well receive the PPR.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Well... i just loged into mycic. It said aplication updated, with no visible changes..

It isnt much, but makes a man happy lol ;)
Good News...Soon you will get PPR

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Wow, so many PPR this week, this is great! Congratulations all, I am really happy for you. :)

At the same time I'm getting really sad and worried. It seems like most people around my AOR date with BG in progress got PPR by now, but I still don't have any news...

So, who's left?

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Wow, so many PPR this week, this is great! Congratulations all, I am really happy for you. :)

At the same time I'm getting really sad and worried. It seems like most people around my AOR date with BG in progress got PPR by now, but I still don't have any news...

So, who's left?
i'm left AOR 18 AUG and BG 01 DEC

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awh :) i wish i was as optimistic about my application as you all are ;)

Seriously, with all in mind i would be more than a little surprised if i get ppr..

But thank you for lifting my spirits :)

SNG

Sep 10, 2015
I have just received a request for additional information through my cic account.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
Client Information: Please confirm your current valid email address.

I just felt a little worried. Is it a normal process?

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Awh :) i wish i was as optimistic about my application as you all are ;)

Seriously, with all in mind i would be more than a little surprised if i get ppr..

But thank you for lifting my spirits :)
Feeling sort of relief about ur profile update :) i wish a good news coming up for u

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Duskyblue said:

So, who's left?
I'm still waiting (AOR Aug 7th). I think the batches are being run by LVO and hoping that next week is the week. Hang in there. Just a few more days and good news should come :)

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My LVO in Cairo runs from Sunday to Wednesday so i'm not sure if it can be a reason for not receiving any update.. however i can see no reported ppr in Europe and Middle east in last batch .. i wish to hear something before the end of January

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
I have not received PPR. AOR on Aug 21. Residing in the Middle East.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
White knight 22 said:
My LVO in Cairo runs from Sunday to Wednesday so i'm not sure if it can be a reason for not receiving any update.. however i can see no reported ppr in Europe and Middle east in last batch .. i wish to hear something before the end of January
Yeah same for me. My local LVO is middle east so maybe the coming week is for us. I hope they conclude it next week, waiting till end of Jan would be a difficult exercise.

Although not sure the LVO open/close should be a reason as the email comes from Ottawa. You would think they are able to update the details from their end for the PPR.

Anyhow goodluck with the wait. I hope we hear good news soon.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Yeah same for me. My local LVO is middle east so maybe the coming week is for us. I hope they conclude it next week, waiting till end of Jan would be a difficult exercise.

Although not sure the LVO open/close should be a reason as the email comes from Ottawa. You would think they are able to update the details from their end for the PPR.

Anyhow goodluck with the wait. I hope we hear good news soon.
Me to from Middle east. I believe once BC completed by Local Visa Office, then PPR will be issued by Ottawa. I can not sure how this PPR will be issued.

I thought Abu Dhabi Visa office is the slowest one...Still hard to wait for long time.. Praying..Let us hope for good news. Week start for ADVO from tomorrow.....

fingers crossed...... :(