Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAcevedo said:
I just received my GCMS notes from CIC and I don't have good news. I see they recalculated my points and they went down from 470 to 457. The minimum for my draw was 469.

I spent a few hours going through the notes (177 pages) until I found what I think are the reasons for the drop on my points:

1. CLIENT AGE. By the time I received the ITA I was 29 years old. For the next recalculation I had turned 30. That's a drop of 5 points according to the CRS tool on CIC (from 100 to 95)

But, reading further section A11.2 (w3 cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp) there's an exception for applicants who received ITA before their Birthday and applied for PR after their birthday. So I guess I could appeal for this 5 points.

2. SPOUSE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Under Education section on the notes:
"Client Highest Level of Education: Master's or 1st prof degree
Spouse Highest level of education: Secon/HS credential incomplete"

Here's what really worries me because my wife has a bachelor degree of 4 years (which is clearly stated on her WES report) but don't understand why they wrote Secon/HS which I believe is Secondary/High School credential.

On one of the agent notes it clearly states: Spouse's education ECA report verified on issuing agency website: "foreign credential confirmed on ECA Site issuing report as Bachelor's degree (four years)"

But on newer notes they state I'm losing points for my spouse's Highest level of education. In the CRS tool, when I change from Bachelors to NONE in education for my wife, we drop 8 points more.

At this point, what do you think I should do?
Wait for their rejection and appeal? Write a case specific enquiry detailing what I found and my comments?

Also, I find weird that after knowing I don't meet the required points of my draw my application hasn't been rejected (of course, I still have hope the next officer to check my application will see that there's an error on my recalculation and that I indeed have 470 points).

Your comments are very much welcomed!!
Is your BC started?

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI ,

Thanks ...

I am 27 nov aor fsw outland

Mine was in process then it turns not needed at this time .

bit worried

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
dell.david said:
hi

so who are getting pr

1) bg is in process
2) not needed at this time

please reply
Again this applies more to FSW outland. Inland has its own dynamics.

For outland only bg in progress are getting it so far. Others have it as not started. The "not started" group have either gotten a rejection or their bg went into progress recently.

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ,

Mine was not started then went to in process then not needed at this time .

bit worried

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jorgecmb said:
Another PPR here, everyone!! VERY VERY VERY happy to inform you that my PPR arrived today about 7 hours ago!! I went out to celebrate so I couldn't post about it earlier. ;D

As I predicted, it was an e-mail from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting to send my passport to my Local VO (São Paulo, Brazil). From now on, it seems that Ottawa will only issue PPR to Canada/US residents, the other ones will come through your LVO.

For those who are still waiting: good luck, I hope your time come really soon!!
Congrats...

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bit worried ..

mine was
1) not started
2) in process
3) not needed at this time

any suggestion ?

fsw outland ...27 nov aor

Thanks

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WalterW said:
PPR like a half an hour ago!!!!

This is the most agonizing experience! Five months and four days of waiting.

@Yelena - if you read this. I think we are from the same country. My lawyer told me it takes a bit longer for us cause it goes preko Vienna. Iako, most of my friends from Croatia got theirs within three months time. They have applied earlier this year though.

I wish you all good luck and my your PPR gets here ASAP. No one, who hasn't gone through this, knows the feeling. Tried to explain it to my sister - it's like waiting for a guy to reply to your message for almost half a year :D

And now he has and I can finally stop follow the threads on this forum ltike a maniac :)
Congrats! Where are you located now? Are we ment to be getting ppr ftom vienna?

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ,

any one from this grp have created any kind of excel ?

just curious ....does any one who got ppr have bg not needed at this time ?

just curious

Regards,
Dave

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
Awww, so sweet. Yelena has got lots of fan here. Everyone is so emotionally involved in your application. Would keep you in my prayers as well.

and I am a fan of a lot of you here :) happy for all of you! haven't smiled so much in days :)

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
and I am a fan of a lot of you here :) happy for all of you! haven't smiled so much in days :)
Keeping you also in our prayers. We all will surely meet in CANADA :)

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure we will all end up in canada at some point :)

from my point of view: rejection at this stage only means it will happen a bit later ( preparing myself for the worst lol ;) )

Once again congrats to all of you who got their PPRs last night !

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well... i just loged into mycic. It said aplication updated, with no visible changes..

It isnt much, but makes a man happy lol ;)

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
yelena said:
Well... i just loged into mycic. It said aplication updated, with no visible changes..

It isnt much, but makes a man happy lol ;)
It's a right time to order another set of GCMS notes ;) But looks like you'll get a PPR soon.