+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chymes said:
Hi Gabbana, in addition to what Yelena said i would advise you add(upload) all the certs you mention in your next application regardless of whether you claimed points with them or not. I also believe that if you mention your rejected application, it will help speed up your next application. so sorry mate

Yeah to avoid any other issues just upload all Educational documents you have..
Thats what I did for my Spouse... I claimed points for 2 or more .. and uploaded ECA for my degree, all certificates plus the certificates and transcripts of my Canadian PG diploma.

Then I uploaded my spouses Degree certificates from India- which does not ave ECA and Diploma certificates from Canada. Added LOA says I have not claimed any points for his Foreign degree but attaching to prove the Educational history.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I entered my 6th month since aor.. still no bg started..no requests, no ghost e mails..a big fat nothing.

limbodxb

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I entered my 6th month since aor.. still no bg started..no requests, no ghost e mails..a big fat nothing.
Hey Yelena. I hear you. I wish that CIC would get in touch with applicants personally at least once through the whole process. Would give our lot a chance to sort stuff out at least. No updates for me since Sept.

Regardless .... 5 months for me. Im personally getting a little pessimistic about my application. My original application had an incorrect NOC and missing job responsibilities. I have corrected the incorrect NOC and provided job responsibilities for my employment through CSE, and am hoping they will accept the amendments. Lets see.

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hello friends,
I have a question,
My passport is about to expire on 15th June 2016, do I have to apply for extension right away or will I be ok?
The wait time for new passport is 6 to 8 weeks.
I'm an Indian citizen.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Tnq.

Aor -28th August
Medical passed 3rd sept
Docs requested and submitted -29th sept.
BG check -in progress .
No updates after that.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
yelena said:
Hi Yelena. I do hope you get a favourable response this month. Very hopeful for you.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
ram_van said:
Hello friends,
I have a question,
My passport is about to expire on 15th June 2016, do I have to apply for extension right away or will I be ok?
The wait time for new passport is 6 to 8 weeks.
I'm an Indian citizen.
Any advise will be appreciated.
Tnq.

Aor -28th August
Medical passed 3rd sept
Docs requested and submitted -29th sept.
BG check -in progress .
No updates after that.
You should apply for extension right away. CIC has a requirement where in your passport should not expire in 6 months.
Even if you get a request for PPR, you can send them an email that your passport renewal is under process and you will send the old and new passports after renewal. Send them all the required documents to show that your passport is under renewal.

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
Mine is aug 9 AOR.
Bg chk changed to not needed from in process.
Schedule a was requested on nov 24 which i submitted on nov 25. I submitted it via cse and email.
But no movement after that.
Wht is happening?

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
jaromirqjliu said:
But sometimes I was just wondering if they arrange apps by score? cause in that draw I got my ITA, the cutoff line is 469, my score is 472 and I accepted the invitation.
My wife just asked me if we rejected the invitation and got invited in later draw such as 451, would my score give me a quicker response from CIC?
Just curious...
I THINK (looking at GCMS threads) once you submit your application they are categorized if it is inland or not thus accordingly the academic credentials and background and criminal history are checked, if you have PN or Job offer your application may take another step of validation and documents requests.

I think they are checking the information on titles you claimed points on and doing background check and validating criminal history.

IMO, if information you provided are correct and do not have bad records, cut off point probably doesn't matter.

But who knows actual CIC procedures.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
hotshot007 said:
Yeah very very quiet after the new year. I just hope we hear something soon.

By the way Bella15 has your bg gone in progress yet?
We applied through a consultant, hence have no access to MyCic to know the status of the bg check. All they tell us is its in process ::)

ram_van

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
JK_CAD said:
You should apply for extension right away. CIC has a requirement where in your passport should not expire in 6 months.
Even if you get a request for PPR, you can send them an email that your passport renewal is under process and you will send the old and new passports after renewal. Send them all the required documents to show that your passport is under renewal.
Tnq JK_CAD.

kaye08

Sep 7, 2015
Bella15 said:
We applied through a consultant, hence have no access to MyCic to know the status of the bg check. All they tell us is its in process ::)
Hi Bella15. We have the same situation..
We applied through an agency and they dont disclose much on our application..
Its really frustrating.

I hope we all get positive response from CIC soon!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
expecto petronas said:
HELLO GUYS...,

Can anyone please let me know....how long dose it take to get passport back after PPR?.....

thank you in advance...
From threads; I've seen that it takes 7-10 working days on visa office. To and from depends on your courier services. So 5+10+5= about 20 days.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
kaye08 said:
Hi Bella15. We have the same situation..
We applied through an agency and they dont disclose much on our application..
Its really frustrating.

I hope we all get positive response from CIC soon!
This wait is making me jittery. They had issued PPR's last Wednesday. Fingers crossed for today.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto_engg said:
Mine is aug 9 AOR.
Bg chk changed to not needed from in process.
Schedule a was requested on nov 24 which i submitted on nov 25. I submitted it via cse and email.
But no movement after that.
Wht is happening?
Havent seen you here in a while :)

I think it changes to not needed when they are waiting for some documents from you.. it takes them a while to attach them to your file when you send them so i am guessing this is the reason..

By the way., my bg is still not started and application still shows cancelled- incomplete in the main window. What about yours?