+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
Gabbana said:
Bad news but I will obviously appeal. Please help me.

I got a refusal for my application due to stupidity of CIC.

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

I checked it all over again but it was really correct.

And even based on my gcms notes, they identified it.

I don't understand why would poorly assess.

It's a cost of delay again.

Very unfortunate and sad for you mate. Getting refused after 5 months is unbelievable and the very thought sends chills down my spine. Your are the first person on any thread to get refusal after 5 months i guess. Can you tell us exactly whats on your GCMS notes regarding education?
And even based on my gcms notes, they identified it.
..just curious..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
every time i see someone posting on this thread, I hope to see they will announce getting PPR letter., reading about a refusall is really depressing..

I was just thinking yesterday how I havent seen any refusals in the past few months and was hoping this is a start of a positive trend, now I am under the impression it is because they havent really worked on our applications, so I am afraid there will be more refusals where that one came from :(

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Looks like they do a recheck before issuing PPR.

chymes

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch A 12-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
yelena said:
Gabanna, once again, sory to hear this..

my advice to you, as I wrote it in a pm is; send a cse, state the reasons, back it up with evidence and ask for your application to be reopened. At the same time create a new profile.

If they do decide to reopen your application, it generally takes about a month for them to do this and your application will allways be a problematic one, delayed and stuck.

Your best bet is to go with a new one., lots of people have done the same thing and ended up reciving a fast ppr with the new application (Asivad, Michail - to name just a few).

as for the RPRF payment., this is exactly what I thought, the RPRF request means nothing at all.. it is just a template send at some point, nothing more...

I am really sorry to hear about this.. after such a long time.. I can immagine what you've gone thru before you opend that letter in MyCIC, as I have gone thru exaclty the same thing, early in the process.. this just makes it more difficult for you :(

take a day or two, get your pices together and start again: not much to do anyway.
Hi Gabbana, in addition to what Yelena said i would advise you add(upload) all the certs you mention in your next application regardless of whether you claimed points with them or not. I also believe that if you mention your rejected application, it will help speed up your next application. so sorry mate

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection Gabbana, RPRF was looking like a safe haven to us but the fact remains that this rejection is just plain stupid, when in ur GCMS also it shows that your education etc was consistent, I think that you should also send the CSE on new Delhi VO's email, I'm assuming I've got ur location right. The Delhi high commission has a separate email link for CSE, I'm thinking the local VO must have made this mistake

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
Hey Guys,

I have AOR on Aug 14th but still no changes.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
harsha5085 said:
Hey Guys,

I have AOR on Aug 14th but still no changes.
IS you BG Up now? or any ghost email for the past one month??

jaromirqjliu

Jan 4, 2016
Yeah, thank you for your feedback.
I will just keep tormenting my patience.
But sometimes I was just wondering if they arrange apps by score? cause in that draw I got my ITA, the cutoff line is 469, my score is 472 and I accepted the invitation.
My wife just asked me if we rejected the invitation and got invited in later draw such as 451, would my score give me a quicker response from CIC?
Just curious...

mohelmy said:
Same exact time line but I revived recently a request of Canadian Police Certificate and some updates (medicals passed and BG check in progress).
Many ppl had the same update in the last week before the holidays. Perhaps you will hear from them soon.
Best wishes.

Ranitidin

Dec 11, 2015
tomneversfield said:
I'm so sorry to hear Gabbana!! But i'm 100% sure you'll be able to convince them to re-open your application, since it's not your fault!

You know when I applied, I uploaded everything including both Birth certificates of my two sons... then 10 days after AOR, they sent me an email saying that they're missing my kids' birth certificates. I went online and reviewed all the names of the files that I had originally uploaded, and compared them to the folder in my desktop that has all those files, and I was able to confirm without a shadow of a doubt that I had indeed uploaded the birth certificates!!! Of course I didn't want to risk being a smarty pants with CIC, so I just uploaded again both certificates right away.... so YES there are some human errors that happen.. and unfortunately it sounds like your case is one of them! So please don't lose hope and just submit a CSE as soon as possible.
Sorry to hear Gabbana. Totally agree with Tomneversfiled! You will convince them to reopen the case.
I was refused twice for stupid reasons before I got PPR. However, it was before EE.
Anyways, what I want to say is that you have to be stubborn and don't give up with CIC.
Best wishes!

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Any update? Looks like no PPR today...

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We should get something by now its almost 5 months for all ...lets hope for this week ...good luck all