+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

reborncs1

May 5, 2015
Do we need valid visa when we get PPR? Or does CIC give you a visa when you send them your passport? Anyone know? I am FSW inland but my visa is expired.

kannanbalaji.ice

Star Member
May 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi - India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28AUG2015
Doc's Request.
Spouse ECA- Submitted 02SEP2015
AOR Received.
28AUG2015
Passport Req..
15JAN2016
Hi Limbo...

Dont worry.. things wud go well.

Well, for the job you werent able to provide a responsibility letter - how long was it ?? Was it for a single role or is it the only role in your profile.??
If the justification letter is good enough the VO should be accepting it.. if you want to strengthen it , consider a formal letter from your fellow collogue.. it need not be on the compamy letterhead. Same content on a white paper with your friends phone email n id car should be supportive to your justification letter.

Hope u come out with a good news.. all the best..

limbodxb said:
Still waiting. Inland FSW. AOR of August 25th ... no PNP and no LMIA. No ghost emails to mention and last update to myCIC was months ago. (Medicals Passed and Background check in Progress).

I updated some information to my file a week ago (through online CSE), and CIC replied back with a one-liner saying they acknowledge the update and that they confirm my application is still in process (This was a few days ago, Wed. I believe). Only thing that may be lacking in my application is job responsibility descriptions. I couldnt get them from my employers, so I attached a letter explaining this, and provided links from websites where the jobs I was working are currently being advertised. I hope this is sufficient for them.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
shibdutta said:
Hi Vishal,

how many months you had (to expire the passport) before you renewed your passport.
and when we get PPR (whenever we get it), we have to send it to VO. does it need to be atleast 6 months valid passport. if this is the case, then I think i better start the process of renew it now.

Thanks
Shiv
My passport was set to expire on June 2016. I renewed my passport as a precautionary measure.

It is advisable that you have atleast 6 months valid passport when you send it to VO, in case of PPR.

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who got PPR.... Happy for all of you keep updating us about further process...

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
reborncs1 said:
Do we need valid visa when we get PPR? Or does CIC give you a visa when you send them your passport? Anyone know? I am FSW inland but my visa is expired.

I have the same question. Inland with visa expired. Anyone with the amser to this???????????

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
joshi123 said:
I have the same question. Inland with visa expired. Anyone with the amser to this???????????
chill down...current visa has nothing to do with PPR...if that was issue...they wont send PPR?? you will be given 1 year visa for landing purpose in your passport after PPR along with COPR...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, it looks like "the batch" ended.. a lot of pprs issued, but unfortunately not for everyone :/
How are you guys holding up?
I am slowly accepting the fact i am in for a new delay, untill a new batch..

On the bright side, I havent seen any rejections lately, what about you?

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:
Well, it looks like "the batch" ended.. a lot of pprs issued, but unfortunately not for everyone :/
How are you guys holding up?
I am slowly accepting the fact i am in for a new delay, untill a new batch..

On the bright side, I havent seen any rejections lately, what about you?
You can't be so sure about the batch end thing "funny one". Optimists would assume CIC have only paused to allow their hardworking agents revel in the joy of Christmas. Hopefully, CIC' PPR "santa" would continue from the 29th of December.

You shouldn't worry much on your BG check not in progress yet. Quite a number of August AOR inland applicants got their PPRs last week in spite of their rather skanty GCMS note.
In the spirit of christmas, most July and August applicants may just get their PPRs before this year-end. Never say never with CIC; so full of surprises.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I haven't given up all hope on December, either. But January would also be great. After that it's getting quite difficult for me... (job / apartment).. so I hpw for mid January.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think CIC is working during holidays aswell.. i think they have enough staff to continue buissiness as usuall., so yes, I think this batch has ended :/

I do hope something will happen next month at least. If they plann to reject me I wish that they get allong with it and get it over with :/

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:
I think CIC is working during holidays aswell.. i think they have enough staff to continue buissiness as usuall., so yes, I think this batch has ended :/

I do hope something will happen next month at least. If they plann to reject me I wish that they get allong with it and get it over with :/

I hope you are wrong because quite a number of July guys are still waiting and I opine that CIC would like to clear most of their applicantions before the new year. Furthermore, if you consider the possiblity that-- a task as sensitive as a "final review before PPR" can't be executed by just any agent. A reckon specific senior agents would be required, and these guys also have rights to savor their festive holidays.

Let's wait and see, but I sincerely hope you are wrong.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
specific senior agents would be required, and these guys also have rights to savor their festive holidays.

Let's wait and see, but I sincerely hope you are wrong.
Assuming they all celebrate Christmas and on the 25th?

Well... my spouse is orthodox, so we celebrate christmas on the 7th of january..

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:

And why would they want to reject an amazing immigrant like Yelena and miss out on the rare oppourtunity of having someone that would light up Canada. Lols. Seriously, you remind of Tom who whined so much about his sub-optimal NOC code. All that is history now. In your case, I think the agent would most likely consider your ITA date over your e-app date in respect of the outcome of your legal issue. If CIC was going to reject your application, they would have done that at the early eligibility check (R10 I guess) as your legal stuff directly impacts your crs points.

Bottom line, I would be happy to see a bit of optimism from you.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
And why would they want to reject an amazing immigrant like Yelena and miss out on the rare oppourtunity of having someone that would light up Canada. Lols. Seriously, you remind of Tom who whined so much about his sub-optimal NOC code. All that is history now. In your case, I think the agent would most likely consider your ITA date over your e-app date in respect of the outcome of your legal issue. If CIC was going to reject your application, they would have done that at the early eligibility check (R10 I guess) as your legal stuff directly impacts your crs points.

Bottom line, I would be happy to see a bit of optimism from you.

Lol , point taken ;)

I will try not to whine too much ;)

Thank you for trying to cheer me up :) I needed that.

I think there is so many people in this group that really would make canada lighter :)

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:
Assuming they all celebrate Christmas and on the 25th?

Well... my spouse is orthodox, so we celebrate christmas on the 7th of january..
Lols. Well, am sure there are billions of christmas fans who value the "days off) more than the actual celeberation. These workers would gladly take any date declared as holiday by the Canadian government.

The truth is, you may be correct that the batch has indeed ended, but I honestly hope you are wrong. We still want PPRs this year