AOR in August 2015

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Hi Folks,

I have paid my Application fees and PR fees at the time of application submission. I just checked that they have send me a receipt after submitting my application. It had below information -

"Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same as the one on the application form."

I have not send it to CIC at that time. Should I send it now?(I submitted my application on 21st Aug) Or it is not required? Please suggest. Thanks
This is a generic message - a remnant from the past which has no relevance under EE. You don't have to submit this to CIC.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
This is a generic message - a remnant from the past which has no relevance under EE. You don't have to submit this to CIC.
Thnx Asivad - I have one more query, in my CiC Page when I go to my Express entry application page by clicking on 'Check status and messages'. It shows blank info on my application details. All the below info has vanished.

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination
Job Bank Registration
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria
ITA Status
Review of submitted documents

Criteria Details
Express Entry Profile Effective Date
Express Entry Client Expiry Date

Is it because I have submitted my application after getting the ITA or some kind of glitch? Please advise if I should ask CiC call centre about this? (However my PR application is fine and updated)

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
Is it because I have submitted my application after getting the ITA or some kind of glitch? Please advise if I should ask CiC call centre about this? (However my PR application is fine and updated)

Thanks in advance.
This is normal. Just focus on the updates to your PR application.

All the best!

Srinivasa2013

May 22, 2013
HI everyone
I received my PPR on 7th October, as I had a scheduled trip to USA, I sent my Passport on 28th and received by Ottawa CIC on 29th.

My question is I forgot to include my recent Work permit, Will it have any impact?

Thanks again

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
should be fine

Srinivasa2013 said:
HI everyone
I received my PPR on 7th October, as I had a scheduled trip to USA, I sent my Passport on 28th and received by Ottawa CIC on 29th.

My question is I forgot to include my recent Work permit, Will it have any impact?

Thanks again

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
AOR - end of August (FSW inland)
Schedule A submitted September 9

No updates since.
Realized that one of my doc scans included only translation and no original. Submitted it with original just now via CSE.
Waiting is so stressful. Can't even focus on my work.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
big fish said:

No updates since.
Realized that one of my doc scans included only translation and no original. Submitted it with original just now via CSE.
yeap. i can imagine...scan this forum so many times a day just to get any update...really stressful.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
big fish said:

No updates since.

Mi dont know what taking them so long hope we get something this week, after submitting all the documents

big fish

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
I don't know either ;D
I've been living in Canada for 7 years - studying, working and being good. And many of us have the same kind of story. Still getting PR takes so much time.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
big fish said:
I don't know either ;D
I've been living in Canada for 7 years - studying, working and being good. And many of us have the same kind of story. Still getting PR takes so much time.
I wish we get positive response from them after waiting almost three months now ..

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
They are now starting background checks for July AOR's (ranging from July 15th to July 20th, based on several recent posts)... Aside of the lucky 10% who already got their PPR's August folks' files will see some movement by mid November. DM's for August AOR's should come in waves starting late November. Best of luck to us all!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
They are now starting background checks for July AOR's (ranging from July 15th to July 20th, based on several recent posts)... Aside of the lucky 10% who already got their PPR's August folks' files will see some movement by mid November. DM's for August AOR's should come in waves starting late November. Best of luck to us all!
Even beyond 20 July AORers got BG check in progress.
Our turn soon. U rightly said .....mid NOV
Good luck everyone

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
tomneversfield said:
Aside of the lucky 10% who already got their PPR's August folks' files will see some movement by mid November. DM's for August AOR's should come in waves starting late November. Best of luck to us all!
Oooh how I hope you are right!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an emal ( response to a cse I sent a month ago), saying that my file has been movec from Sydney to Ottawa.

I looked around, and apperantly Sydney does initial review and once it is finished they send the file to ottawa.

I wonder if the addition of familly members I have done, was done while my file was still in sydney :/

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I got an emal ( response to a cse I sent a month ago), saying that my file has been movec from Sydney to Ottawa.

I looked around, and apperantly Sydney does initial review and once it is finished they send the file to ottawa.

I wonder if the addition of familly members I have done, was done while my file was still in sydney :/
You are from Europe, what has Sidney to do in al, this ??