Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
fsw2014 batch said:
I cant login via the receipt number. What does that mean? :(
when did you pay RPRF? and did you upload the .PDF receipt with your application via MyCIC?

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
greyhatbd said:
when did you pay RPRF? and did you upload the .PDF receipt with your application via MyCIC?
Paid on Oct 9. Yes uploaded the pdf receipt... after how long does the ecas login get functional?

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw2014 batch said:
I cant login via the receipt number. What does that mean? :(
I am not sure what exactly it means but I presume that the VO has not attached your fee receipt to your application. The VO may take 1-2 weeks to attach the fee receipt to your file.

Wish you good luck with your application

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
Banff2015 said:
As I have said already sorry.. I won't post any more of the same posts Espically here, I did not mean to confuse anyone etc.I will just watch from the side line. Good luck to all :)
You don't have to be sorry.... Lots of people are taking this PR thing personal rather than relax, pray and leave the rest to God!
A thread is a thread (freedom of speech) which translates to freedom of typing so you can type your question on any thread please!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A request to everyone. Plz keep updating respective spreadsheets. That would be easy way to compare timelines. So when ever u get any updates plz update us here but also update the spreadsheets.

Good luck everyone

seyi90

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
No update here too... It might be this coming December.

November may only be a consolation.

Oher than the MYCIC account, you may check if their system recognized your RPRF payment by using the OR number (RXxx series) in your ECAS access
Same here, still waiting. Gabbana we have very similar info. Same NoC code, Almost Same AOR (2 days in between), Same RPRF date

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys
Since we know that there have been group updates for medical , RPRF, PPR etc. Could any one see or notice any pattern in that. Like any particular day they do these updates or how many times a month ( like draw).
If anyone could draw any generalization plz share.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
sunil55 said:
Hey guys
Since we know that there have been group updates for medical , RPRF, PPR etc. Could any one see or notice any pattern in that. Like any particular day they do these updates or how many times a month ( like draw).
If anyone could draw any generalization plz share.
There is no pattern. If you applied under FSW, then you should wait. People who applied under FSW in June started receiving PPR.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
There is no pattern. If you applied under FSW, then you should wait. People who applied under FSW in June started receiving PPR.
how about cec lmia phil89 any idea ...?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
sharma1990 said:
how about cec lmia phil89 any idea ...?
I guess you happened to be an exception. There is smth in your application that is taking them long to verify. I mean you even got an interview call... so just wait. Hopefully you'll will get it soon.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
I guess you happened to be an exception. There is smth in your application that is taking them long to verify. I mean you even got an interview call... so just wait. Hopefully you'll will get it soon.

thanx phill i know and its so frustating and i am so scared,what you think what are the chances of rejection after almost 3 months..?

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
thanx phill i know and its so frustating and i am so scared,what you think what are the chances of rejection after almost 3 months..?
Very low. Maybe you should order your GCMS notes.