+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
As I have said already sorry.. I won't post any more of the same posts Espically here, I did not mean to confuse anyone etc.I will just watch from the side line. Good luck to all :)
Why should u leave for one person having some kind of problem. I guess others will support me on this, we never found ur post annoying and we never had any problems with ur post. You should not say sorry or leave. Some people just have habit to belittle others. This shows their own character. There must be some frustration in their lives. You should have totally ignored it.
Stay with us ....good luck

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's just limit this thread to sharing and supporting.

But whatever it is, no one has right to dictate others about what they should ask or post

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sunil55 said:
Let's just limit this thread to sharing and supporting.

I agreed and I would like to add that Beside sharing & Supporting, this forum makes the moral of the applicants higher.
So we should keep each others moral higher by saying some polite and good words as all of us on the same ship.

But whatever it is, no one has right to dictate others about what they should ask or post

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Bella15 said:
We submitted RPRF on October 9. No update since then.
Also submitted on 9/10 and can log in via RXXXXXXX No.

Any update friends ?

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
sunil55 said:
Why should u leave for one person having some kind of problem. I guess others will support me on this, we never found ur post annoying and we never had any problems with ur post. You should not say sorry or leave. Some people just have habit to belittle others. This shows their own character. There must be some frustration in their lives. You should have totally ignored it.
Stay with us ....good luck
No one is chasing anyone, we are only advocating for standard. I believe posting same thing across several threads qualifies as trolling which is frown-at on most forums. If every member on this forum resort to such acts, you can imagine how crazy the entire forum would be.

And before you rudely start profiling people as "frustrated", you might want to check their previous posts.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
No one is chasing anyone, we are only advocating for standard. I believe posting same thing across several threads qualifies as trolling which is frown-at on most forums. If every member on this forum resort to such acts, you can imagine how crazy the entire forum would be.

And before you rudely start profiling people as "frustrated", you might want to check their previous posts.

I am advocating for freedom. Anyone is free to post or ask anything anywhere. I am fully aware of all his posts.

And you have got no right to set standard for others about what, when and where they should post. Leave it to their wisdom which is as good as yours.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
sunil55 said:
I am advocating for freedom. Anyone is free to post or ask anything anywhere. I am fully aware of all his posts.

And you have got no right to set standard for others about what, when and where they should post. Leave it to their wisdom which is as good as yours.
I find it rather fascinating to find people use the word "freedom" innocuously. Freedom is as a double-edged sword that cuts both ways. For instance, in the battle for gun control in the US, the freedom for every American to own a gun, ironically implies loss of rights/freedom to be safe for a lot of Americans. More specifically, a derange gun owner could go on shooting spree in any crowded area, which invariably creates chaos, fear, etc. Bring that home to this forum, a freedom to post anything does not imply a freedom to troll, otherwise, we won't have a forum. For instance, in the last couple of months on this forum, a "bot" or possibly a crazy dude has been posting gibberish (in some weird language), creating several threads. To that dude, he might be exercising his freedom to post, but to a lot of us on the forum, he is being a nuisance. Suffice to state that, every member of this forum already has the freedom to post anything, however, we should be mindful of what our posts do to other.

For the records, left to me, I would have ignored Banff's post, however, I saw the need to speak up when you guys rallied around him against Phil who was only advocating for decorum.

I would try not to reply you again, so as to hijack the purpose of this thread for frivolities.

seab

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
I have to agree with ibejiopad on this issue. What is the point of labeling topics if you are going to post in the wrong ones any ways. This one is meant for people that got their AOR in August. The PR application is emotionally taxing and its even more frustrating to see someone applying after you and getting through before you. While his intention may not have been to rub his progress in our face, that is how we feel every time that we check this topic. He can exercise his freedom in the September AOR thread.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Bella15 said:
We submitted RPRF on October 9. No update since then.
Also submitted on 9/10 and ECAS " Medical results received" from so long time...Bella15 keep updating :)

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seab said:
I have to agree with ibejiopad on this issue. What is the point of labeling topics if you are going to post in the wrong ones any ways. This one is meant for people that got their AOR in August. The PR application is emotionally taxing and its even more frustrating to see someone applying after you and getting through before you. While his intention may not have been to rub his progress in our face, that is how we feel every time that we check this topic. He can exercise his freedom in the September AOR thread.
ibejiopad said:
I find it rather fascinating to find people use the word "freedom" innocuously. Freedom is as a double-edged sword that cuts both ways. For instance, in the battle for gun control in the US, the freedom for every American to own a gun, ironically implies loss of rights/freedom to be safe for a lot of Americans. More specifically, a derange gun owner could go on shooting spree in any crowded area, which invariably creates chaos, fear, etc. Bring that home to this forum, a freedom to post anything does not imply a freedom to troll, otherwise, we won't have a forum. For instance, in the last couple of months on this forum, a "bot" or possibly a crazy dude has been posting gibberish (in some weird language), creating several threads. To that dude, he might be exercising his freedom to post, but to a lot of us on the forum, he is being a nuisance. Suffice to state that, every member of this forum already has the freedom to post anything, however, we should be mindful of what our posts do to other.

For the records, left to me, I would have ignored Banff's post, however, I saw the need to speak up when you guys rallied around him against Phil who was only advocating for decorum.

I would try not to reply you again, so as to hijack the purpose of this thread for frivolities.
Both of you plz put your timeline categories etc in ur footnote because that way we keep wondering about your post , I mean what month AOR WHICH CATEGORY you guys are. Without it it's very confusing for others. Also when u are so keen to avoid confusion it's my humble request. I also tried to find you in August AOR spreadsheet , but may be my bad, I couldn't find u guys there. I m sorry if u are there and I couldn't see , I just quickly went through it .

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
rj1jr said:
Same here...

we both have very close timeline...keep in touch and share infos. thanks in adv :)

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anandg12 said:
I have Rxxxxx number but what do I select for the identification type? i.e. receipt number, client ID number or something else? Please let me know.
Receipt Number (IMM 5401)

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.