AOR in August 2015

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not the only one buddy if you have an issue with my posts don't comment on them. I will admit I spammed with the bgcheck hence why I deleted them but if you have an issue with them report them and see what happens there is a lot of people asking a hell of a lot stupider questions then me so go annoy them :p :p

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Gabbana said:
No update here too... It might be this coming December.

November may only be a consolation.

Oher than the MYCIC account, you may check if their system recognized your RPRF payment by using the OR number (RXxx series) in your ECAS access
Yes it does!!. Thanks for this..

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Banff2015 said:
I am not the only one buddy if you have an issue with my posts don't comment on them. I will admit I spammed with the bgcheck hence why I deleted them but if you have an issue with them report them and see what happens there is a lot of people asking a hell of a lot stupider questions then me so go annoy them :p :p
I back you up Banff2015. I think you asked a question many of us want to know the answer for. I got DM in Oct 10 and everyday I want to keep track of new DMs or PPRs just to have an idea of when would be my turn...

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my how are you surviving 3 weeks ? Did you try to ring cic?:)

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
canadiensedream2015 said:
I back you up Banff2015. I think you asked a question many of us want to know the answer for. I got DM in Oct 10 and everyday I want to keep track of new DMs or PPRs just to have an idea of when would be my turn...
These are dumb questions cause NO ONE has an answer to them! No one knows when you are gonna get PPR! Just wait it out.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems your the only one that comments lik this maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
hey banf hows the weather your side? and how you dealing with the wait..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Banff2015 said:
Seems your the only one that comments lik this maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself
Listen, there are many people on here who applied way earlier than you and still waiting for DM! I am very happy that you already got it but really you dont need to post the same thing over and over again! Every time i come to this threat for a useful update to only find out about you asking when you are going to get PPR...Go to "September AOR" don't you belong there??

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh ok I am sorry I will leave this thread :-[

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:
No update here too... It might be this coming December.

November may only be a consolation.

Oher than the MYCIC account, you may check if their system recognized your RPRF payment by using the OR number (RXxx series) in your ECAS access
Same here...

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Listen, there are many people on here who applied way earlier than you and still waiting for DM! I am very happy that you already got it but really you dont need to post the same thing over and over again! Every time i come to this threat for a useful update to only find out about you asking when you are going to get PPR...Go to "September AOR" don't you belong there??
People come here to make the wait more bearable. Of course we're going to ask "any news?" from time to time. And just because you have AOR a certain month, doesn't mean you're not allowed to read and comment on other threads.
I understand the wait is stressful, but maybe you should get a breath of fresh air instead of lashing out on the forum. This thread doesn't belong to you any more than it belongs to Banff2015. If you don't like their posts, just skip them.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
groundbirch said:
People come here to make the wait more bearable. Of course we're going to ask "any news?" from time to time. And just because you have AOR a certain month, doesn't mean you're not allowed to read and comment on other threads.
I understand the wait is stressful, but maybe you should get a breath of fresh air instead of lashing out on the forum. This thread doesn't belong to you any more than it belongs to Banff2015. If you don't like their posts, just skip them.
I would support your statement,

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
groundbirch said:
Well, I am with Phil on this; the Banff dude is so fond of jumping threads to threads making similar post which gets really annoying most times. Furthermore, when a typical Sep AOR comes to August thread to announce his/her DM/PPR, it's quite easy for viewers/readers to misconstrue the author of the post for an August AOR. Such viewers invariably draw the wrong inference like " oh, they are now attending to August AOR". That's not to say, non-August AOR can post or make relevant comments, but nothing specific to your timeline.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I have said already sorry.. I won't post any more of the same posts Espically here, I did not mean to confuse anyone etc.I will just watch from the side line. Good luck to all :)