+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Tinchy22 said:
Thank you for positive words! We pray for PPR..
But as far as I read on the forums nobody ever got approved so fast so yea..Im stressed out.. grrrrr
Let us know the outcome.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Tinchy22 said:
But as far as I read on the forums nobody ever got approved so fast so yea..Im stressed out.. grrrrr
wish you all the best.. hopefully a record breaking PPR! Let us know once you have an update.. you're in inland CEC applicant with an LMIA, correct?

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Under FST programme???
1) 2011 -2013 Work experience as motor mechanic. Noc-7321 closest according to my duties i have done.
2) 2013-2015 I.T.I. (Trade qualification) of motor mechanic for 2 yrs.
My query is do i need to get work experience again or this work experience is fine which is before my ITI?

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

im freaking out here
im an FSW inland applicant . ITA received July 10 , application and AOR submitted August 5th .
still no ECAS access , medicals states not needed at this time . only eligibility review in progress . Whats going on ???

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
h2omd said:
hi guys

im freaking out here
im an FSW inland applicant . ITA received July 10 , application and AOR submitted August 10th .
still no ECAS access , medicals states not needed at this time . only eligibility review in progress . Whats going on ???
It is absolutely normal, don't worry yet. Your application cannot be rejected before analysed.

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h2omd said:
hi guys

im freaking out here
im an FSW inland applicant . ITA received July 10 , application and AOR submitted August 10th .
Did you check with the panel physician when did he/she actually sent out your medical reports to CIC? Because, it is very normal for few clinics to take 2 weeks to send them and CIC.

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaitanyaprsd1 said:
Did you check with the panel physician when did he/she actually sent out your medical reports to CIC? Because, it is very normal for few clinics to take 2 weeks to send them and CIC.
medicals were done on July 16th . Could it be that the panel physician hasnt sent my documents ?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h2omd said:
medicals were done on July 16th . Could it be that the panel physician hasnt sent my documents ?
I stand to be corrected, but it seems when medicals are done long before submission, it takes a while for medical passed. Unlike people who do medicals a few days before submission.

Could it be that when medicals are done weeks before submission, matching the reports with the application takes a while?

Don't worry, unless there is a health risk, it is very unlikely for someone to fail medicals. Your status update will come soon. You can also confirm if your medical report has been sent by the physician.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Mrs Aj said:
I stand to be corrected, but it seems when medicals are done long before submission, it takes a while for medical passed. Unlike people who do medicals a few days before submission.

Could it be that when medicals are done weeks before submission, matching the reports with the application takes a while?

Don't worry, unless there is a health risk, it is very unlikely for someone to fail medicals. Your status update will come soon. You can also confirm if your medical report has been sent by the physician.
Maybe he/she should ask the panel physician when the medical report was submitted. This could help reducing doubts and stress.

I got my medicals earlier than submission

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:

im not sure whats going on . i called the clinic and they said that they cant release information on the phone. Is there any other way i can verify whether or not my medical exam has been sent to cic ??

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Tinchy22 said:
Did ur ecas ever changed from application recieved to inprocess??

Tinchy22

Jun 13, 2015
Yes. We have 4 lines as they requested additional document, Schedule A..Still no changes on my cic or ECAS..

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Tinchy22 said:
Yes. We have 4 lines as they requested additional document, Schedule A..Still no changes on my cic or ECAS..
R u sure it was application recieved before or it was inprocess wen the first time u login to ecas