Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW - Inside Canada
ITA: July 17th
Application: Aug 21st
AOR: Aug 21st

Same here just applied now receive AOR as well.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
rohitsinp23 said:
Hi seniors
Pls help, i have two accounts in two different banks, one is saving accounts( joint with spouse) and second one is salary account, but For POF all amount exists in saving accounts from last 6-7 months. And salary account hv nt much money bcoz i used it for home expensives or for daily use so always balance is below than $100. Only in the first week of every month balance goes up when salary transfered to it. So now question is-: Bank statements are mandatory or not. I have more than six months old balance in my joint account with my spouse and average balance is also same as current balance, just 3-4% variation. If im sending bank letter which stating average balance for last six months, current balance, credit card accounts( limits and balance available), no loan then bank statement for last six months should be submitted or not. And should i submit same letter ( no loan, current balance, avg balance, credit cards) for salary account from other bank or statement is mandatory
You can submit bank letter from both banks, plz make sure you follow cic instructions given in your document checklist section to the t for the language of these letters.... But your salary account is not mandatory, you are required to submit the letter for the account that has the funds.... Bank statements are not a mandatory submission but if you don't have say questionable transfers then might as well supplement your docs

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
You can submit bank letter from both banks, plz make sure you follow cic instructions given in your document checklist section to the t for the language of these letters.... But your salary account is not mandatory, you are required to submit the letter for the account that has the funds.... Bank statements are not a mandatory submission but if you don't have say questionable transfers then might as well supplement your docs
Hey u once mentioned the option of CSE for sending extra documents. I feel I need to send some documents to support my POF. I tried to find than option but couldn't find it. Can u plz share the link or guide me about ow to send a CSE
THANKS

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hey u once mentioned the option of CSE for sending extra documents. I feel I need to send some documents to support my POF. I tried to find than option but couldn't find it. Can u plz share the link or guide me about ow to send a CSE
THANKS
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

witchkiki

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
FSW - Inside Canada
ITA: July 17th
Application: Aug 20th
AOR: Aug 21st

Tinchy22

Jun 13, 2015
We send our application on august 5, got aor same day, they began processing it on August 11 and requested schedule A for co-aplicant same day. We submitted it later that day. Our medical is passed, background check in progress and today we noticed that there is "decision made" in ECAS. There is no decision explanation, just this. In mycic everything is same, application is open and background check is in progress. This all is happening too fast so I think they rejected us... what do you think guys?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Tinchy22 said:
We send our application on august 5, got aor same day, they began processing it on August 11 and requested schedule A for co-aplicant same day. We submitted it later that day. Our medical is passed, background check in progress and today we noticed that there is "decision made" in ECAS. There is no decision explanation, just this. In mycic everything is same, application is open and background check is in progress. This all is happening too fast so I think they rejected us... what do you think guys?
Hope for the best. PPR may be awaiting for you in couple of days.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tinchy22 said:
Please are you an inland applicant? Your timeline is really fast. Wishing you all the best in your application

Tinchy22

Jun 13, 2015
Yes, we are inland applicants. I dunno what to think..never heard someone got decision made in 15 days after submitting application. . :(

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Tinchy22 said:
Yes, we are inland applicants. I dunno what to think..never heard someone got decision made in 15 days after submitting application. . :(
You mentioned that you get less than is what on your LMIA? Did you send paystubs?

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Tinchy22 said:
I believe you will bet a PPR request in a week or so,
if it was a rejection, you should have got it by now by email, so relax!!!

Tinchy22

Jun 13, 2015
Thank you for positive words! We pray for PPR..
But as far as I read on the forums nobody ever got approved so fast so yea..Im stressed out.. grrrrr