AOR in August 2015

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
I think I haven't seen any Paris PPR lately... perhaps they are just super slow. :-/ I hope we get it at the same time... today. ;)
I hope too ;)

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
yelena said:
congrats toronto egg and the rest of you luck b.... ;)

In stead of PPR, I just got a fairness letter, asking me to adress issues in my application.. well, better than the rejection I anticipated.. but far worse than your news
yelena, how do you know its a fairness letter? does it say so or is that an educated guess?

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't followed this forum in a while due to traveling. Caught up on a lot of information and it seems like most August applicants should receive their PPRs soonish.

My timeline below, no PPR yet obviously - will report if and when anything moves.

Good luck all!

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Dexmoody said:
Haven't followed this forum in a while due to traveling. Caught up on a lot of information and it seems like most August applicants should receive their PPRs soonish.

My timeline below, no PPR yet obviously - will report if and when anything moves.

Good luck all!
Welcome back. You my want to check your mails thoroughly, and if possible your spam mails as well. I have a similar timeline to yours; 5th aug AOR, BG check in progress mid Nov, applied from Sydney Australia. I got my PPR from Sydney VO last week Friday.

And don't panic if the PPR mail hasn't come in; the fact that your BG check is in progress means -- you are almost there

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
Welcome back. You my want to check your mails thoroughly, and if possible your spam mails as well. I have a similar timeline to yours; 5th aug AOR, BG check in progress mid Nov, applied from Sydney Australia. I got my PPR from Sydney VO last week Friday.

And don't panic if the PPR mail hasn't come in; the fact that your BG check is in progress means -- you are almost there
Thanks for the note, mate. And congrats on your PPR.

Definitely no email from CIC yet - checked all mails and junk folders.

I'm not worried though. After having read this thread, I'm confident they are currently working through the applications, and I'm sure there will be an answer for me soon (one way or another).

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
abhisuri13 said:
Just a quick thought - For those whose BG not started is there anything common in our application. I was talking to one of my friend who got his Canada PR this year and is well versed with the old PR and new express entry process. He said mostly folks who have traveled a lot to other countries and have shifted lot of residential address will take longer in their BG.
Just wanted to check if this is the case with folks whose BG still not started?
Hi! That would be my case. BG not started and I have travelled a lot and changed my address several times in the last years. Hope your right about this being the reason for it taking so long.
Honestly at this point I'd really like an update, even if it wasn't with good news. It's been over 4 months since my last update.

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!

Just got a notification from my local VO that my stamped PP has been dispatched and will be getting tomorrow. I got my PPR on 7th-Jan.

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEcanvan said:
Hey guys!

Just got a notification from my local VO that my stamped PP has been dispatched and will be getting tomorrow. I got my PPR on 7th-Jan.
Nice, now you will be good to go. best of luck there!
Can you share what is your LVO, if you don't mind? thanks

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casoard said:
Nice, now you will be good to go. best of luck there!
Can you share what is your LVO, if you don't mind? thanks
Thanks for the wishes! My LVO is New Delhi.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
CANEE said:
Has anyone had their Visa stamped from the Abu DHabi VO yet? How long do they take to stamp the Visa?
We just submitted, but the current trend is a month.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConnieD said:
Hi! That would be my case. BG not started and I have travelled a lot and changed my address several times in the last years. Hope your right about this being the reason for it taking so long.
Honestly at this point I'd really like an update, even if it wasn't with good news. It's been over 4 months since my last update.
Hmm, dunno about that.

My travel history was longer than what fits into the online tool (more than 40 entries). I also changed addresses several times, including different countries. Still, my BG check went into progress about two months ago.

Doubt that the amount of travel makes a difference.

But it could be the type of countries you travel to - guess even one trip to a "dubious" country might result in more extensive checks.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Dexmoody said:
Hmm, dunno about that.

My travel history was longer than what fits into the online tool (more than 40 entries). I also changed addresses several times, including different countries. Still, my BG check went into progress about two months ago.

Doubt that the amount of travel makes a difference.

But it could be the type of countries you travel to - guess even one trip to a "dubious" country might result in more extensive checks.
Yeah, your right. Anyway, just hope to get news in these days. I'm getting a bit nervous besides from anxious. :-[

amitd_007

Jul 19, 2015
I got my PR approved yesterday and submitted VFS-ADVO today and it was sent to Canada embassy today itself by them, they said 2 weeks to get back, but I feel since the applicants are not many in UAE, it might come back in 1 week.

What is next steps after that....any idea??????