Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Hello All,

My Indian PCC is valid until Aug 2016, do i still need to get a fresh PCC for my Second Application

Amit

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is awsome news :)

so many got ppr, beautifll to see so much positive energy!

it seems they sent letters together with the ppr batch as well :)

as for my fairness letter., they are asking me to again adress the issue of adding my familly post eAPR because it costed me some points, which I am going to do today evening.

what ever the outcome, I know I did the only possible thing at the time, if they accept this fine, if they don't that is fine as well - will just delay my trip for a little while ;)

once again, congrats to all of you, must have been some heavy celebration going on last night, and I immagine quite a few of you will be handing in notice to quite their job today hehe

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
yelena said:

as for my fairness letter., they are asking me to again adress the issue of adding my familly post eAPR because it costed me some points, which I am going to do today evening.

what ever the outcome, I know I did the only possible thing at the time, if they accept this fine, if they don't that is fine as well - will just delay my trip for a little while ;)

once again, congrats to all of you, must have been some heavy celebration going on last night, and I immagine quite a few of you will be handing in notice to quite their job today hehe
I still have strong faith in your application in spite of the few rough bumps on the way; and more importantly, you seem to be taking things in good stride.

Be detail in your response and try to stress out the committed compassionate mother angle. We would keep you in our prayers

CANEE

Dec 21, 2015
BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE! With the recent efficiency at CIC, I am sure you all will get your PPRs very soon!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:

Hi Yelana,

Be Positive...Be confident....You are always on right direction. I hope you will hear good news...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
I still have strong faith in your application in spite of the few rough bumps on the way; and more importantly, you seem to be taking things in good stride.

Be detail in your response and try to stress out the committed compassionate mother angle. We would keep you in our prayers
thank you so much for thinking about me and making this suggestion.. I will do my very best to stress both the legal aspect and the mother/parent aspect of this..

This is obviously a grey area even for them, as if it were not, they would reject my application due to loss of points and they would not ask me to adress this issue again before they make their final decision. This is pretty much what I knew from the start.. even my canadian immigration lawyer friend didnt really have much to say on this matter, as it is not clear and definied.
it will all come down to a decison of my visa officer.. lets hope he is having a good day when he makes it ;)

naredont said:
Hi Yelana,

Be Positive...Be confident....You are always on right direction. I hope you will hear good news...
thank you as well :)

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
yelena said:

Wow, you are so positive about things. With that much positive energy you ll surely get through it.. Out best wishes are with you...

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Yelena, I'm rooting for you. I sooo hope it will work out. But even if it doesn't with this application, I know you are well prepared to try other options and will make it eventually.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
amitsolanki14 said:
Hello All,

My Indian PCC is valid until Aug 2016, do i still need to get a fresh PCC for my Second Application

Amit
I would advice you get a new one. CIC considers a PCC valid for 6 months and would disregard the 1 year validity on your PCC

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
ibejiopad said:
I would advice you get a new one. CIC considers a PCC valid for 6 months and would disregard the 1 year validity on your PCC
Thanks ibejiopad,

Applying for a New PCC

Amit

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:
Sharma: bg in progress means RFV. It doesn't mean you have to wait 3 months, I think we had to wait because of visa quota issues. If they want to issue PPR they can do it on the same day as your bg in progress so keep faith and don't worry. You should see closure soon.
A bit afraid about that. My BG is in progress since oct 2nd :-X , an update on Nov 17th but nothing since... I ordered GCMS note on Jan 9th to see what is wrong.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
casoard said:
A bit afraid about that. My BG is in progress since oct 2nd :-X , an update on Nov 17th but nothing since... I ordered GCMS note on Jan 9th to see what is wrong.
Would your LVO eventually be Paris, too?

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted my passport today (14-01-2016). Now comes the final wait....

Those who are waiting for PPR, hang in there yours will be done very soooon...

RJ

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
casoard said:
I think I haven't seen any Paris PPR lately... perhaps they are just super slow. :-/ I hope we get it at the same time... today. ;)