+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
I have asked this question so many times, and I still haven't heard of a case where an FSW outland got rejected after BG check went into progress (remember, FSW inlands get BG in progress very quickly after AOR, so many inland rejections occur after BG check goes into progress). But for FSW outland, it seems that the likelihood of a rejection falls drastically after BG check goes into progress (or at least I hope so!). And that's just my opinion (based on observation and 'intuition')
In case of FSW inland after how many months rejection is seen rarely?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
kanwar80 said:
In case of FSW inland after how many months rejection is seen rarely?
I honesty only followed FSW outland applications (for my own selfish reasons), so I don't know exactly. But I did read once in a thread that after 3 months in general, the chances of rejection significantly fall. It's been 3 months for you, so hopefully you're relatively safe now (no one is ever totally safe). Did you order GCMS notes recently? If so, what did it say?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Anyone getting issues looking at the update table in MyCIC (the one with background check, eligibility progress).

I have everything else working fine but the progress table shows internal server error. There is a note on their website about technical differences so hopefully would be resolved soon. Just wanted to see if anyone else is facing this issue.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Thanks for you hopeful thoughts ...and on my gcms notes i got this
MEC/R87.1: - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work
experience within QP: 2014/07/03 to 2016/07/03 - Category of work permit: LMO - Post-secondary studies in
Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: JUL2014 TO LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITLE/ NOC: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - EMPLOYER: xxxxxx LOE DATE: 27JUL2015 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of xxx Both a T4 and a NOA from 2014 show(s) reported earnings of xxxAPPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: PAYSTUBS ON FILE ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET*** ​CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No
reportable trace - Police Certificates - India: No reportable trace Spouse/Common-Law:- Police Certificates -
India: No reportable trace​MEDICALS: - Valid

Hi sharma.. After how long you got ur gcms notes.
It's been 31 days for me.
I haven't got mine!!
Please advise

Last time I got them in 26 days
Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirement

I can wait for more time just want positive decision ..

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Thanks for you hopeful thoughts ...and on my gcms notes i got this
MEC/R87.1: - Authorized NOC 0,A,B work
experience within QP: 2014/07/03 to 2016/07/03 - Category of work permit: LMO - Post-secondary studies in
Canada: University WORK EXPERIENCE 1: - WORK PERIOD: JUL2014 TO LOCK-IN (Full time) - WORK TITLE/ NOC: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR (NOC: 6311) - EMPLOYER: xxxxxx LOE DATE: 27JUL2015 - LOE: confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of xxx Both a T4 and a NOA from 2014 show(s) reported earnings of xxxAPPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: PAYSTUBS ON FILE ***MEC/R87.1: Appears MET*** ​CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No
reportable trace - Police Certificates - India: No reportable trace Spouse/Common-Law:- Police Certificates -
India: No reportable trace​MEDICALS: - Valid
Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirement

I can wait for more time just want positive decision ..

I haven't got mine!!
Please advise

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
I haven't got mine!!
Please advise
Just wait till Monday if not you can contact cic about that because timeline is in 30 days if there is any other problem of delaying they will tell you the reason ..

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Just wait till Monday if not you can contact cic about that because timeline is in 30 days if there is any other problem of delaying they will tell you the reason ..
Did you get them within 30 days

Ranitidin

Dec 11, 2015
Thanks glan222,

I am a bit worried they are working on rejection since nothing is happening for majority of inlands more than a month now, and I've been asked for RPRF 5 days ago, and now ghost email. Let's hope it's like you think, they might start working on my background now. The thing that my background was in process since AOR received and now turned to "not needed" is confusing and worrisome.

I will let you know if any news.

FSW inland
app submitted Aug 20
AOR Aug 27
Add.doc.request Sept 23 (WES online access)
RPRF Dec 8
ghost email Dec 12

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
White knight 22 said:
I'm not sure if this is the reason but what i'm seeing that most of visa exempt applicants BG check is done in a matter of days .. but your case is nearly through and the question is when not yes or no .. good luck
I dont think india is a visa exempt country but still at the end we have to wait no matter what ... :'(