Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
Hi guys
So I called CIC and in the first attempt I was able to get hold of a super nice lady. She confirmed that my application is approved and now I have to wait for PPR. She told everything is normal so she cannot do anything at this time. I am just praying I get the paper asap :) along with all the Aor's.
Hey congrats Malik

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Congratulations Malik !!

Few questions -

1. I am FSW Inland and 2 months after submission, my status is in process. Is it same for all the Inland category? I am assuming.

2. Which option/department did you select after dialing the CIC number?

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya.mnf said:
Congratulations Malik !!

Few questions -

1. I am FSW Inland and 2 months after submission, my status is in process. Is it same for all the Inland category? I am assuming.

2. Which option/department did you select after dialing the CIC number?
Thanks man
I am sure its different for FSW inland compared to CEC and PNP.
I selected the application status option ( i guess number 1 ) and then followed the prompts

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
satya.mnf said:
See https://goo.gl/SomuQI

CIC is still busy with processing May FSW Inland applicants.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs aj your time line was amazing you got pr in 6 weeks? What date did your bg start processing ?:)

Monmar

Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
Hi guys
So I called CIC and in the first attempt I was able to get hold of a super nice lady. She confirmed that my application is approved and now I have to wait for PPR. She told everything is normal so she cannot do anything at this time. I am just praying I get the paper asap :) along with all the Aor's.
Great news!!! I'm happy for you! ;D

I hope they will start sending PPR soon...we have work permits valid until Nov 06- I hope I will not have to apply for extensions and spend another $$$.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Mrs aj your time line was amazing you got pr in 6 weeks? What date did your bg start processing ?:)
Yeah all thanks to God. :D

On the 27th of August, same day passport request was received

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to be nosey its just I had a big week last week after no update for 3 weeks. I had my medical passed asked to submit scd a plus celpip and gained access to ecas.:) but no bg started. So you got asked for ppr first then after that your bg started?:)

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Sorry to be nosey its just I had a big week last week after no update for 3 weeks. I had my medical passed asked to submit scd a plus celpip and gained access to ecas.:) but no bg started. So you got asked for ppr first then after that your bg started?:)
Are you Inland or Outland ?