+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
malik85 said:
I live in Edmonton and travel to BC as well. But I love it in Edmonton. Its not as bad as it sounds :).
No, it's not. It is a beautiful city! I love BC too, but prefer to live in AB where you can enjoy 4 seasons in its full glamour!

KCS_86

Apr 10, 2015
I received my AOR on 19th August, but after that there have been no updates. I am very worried...does it usually take this long?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KCS_86 said:
I received my AOR on 19th August, but after that there have been no updates. I am very worried...does it usually take this long?
What about medical ? And your category ?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
KCS_86 said:
Absolutely nothing on My CIC and ECAS?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
heyi yelena what is going on with your application..?
Just keep laughin lol ;)
Absolutely nothing is going on... I am wondering if I shoul writte another cse and report it under technical difficulties.
i am kind of worried if my cse-ing might make me "persona non grata" in cic's eyes :/

Kurokuro

Oct 1, 2015
Burnaby, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, does anyone know what the processing time for BOWP is now? My IEC is running out in Dec and I'm wondering if I have enough time to get one if my PR doesn't come through before then.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Congrats. U can try calling them Monday. They might give u indication.
Hi guys
So I called CIC and in the first attempt I was able to get hold of a super nice lady. She confirmed that my application is approved and now I have to wait for PPR. She told everything is normal so she cannot do anything at this time. I am just praying I get the paper asap :) along with all the Aor's.

karinaS

Jul 2, 2015
malik85 said:
Hi guys
So I called CIC and in the first attempt I was able to get hold of a super nice lady. She confirmed that my application is approved and now I have to wait for PPR. She told everything is normal so she cannot do anything at this time. I am just praying I get the paper asap :) along with all the Aor's.
Congratulations=))

I hate CIC for having double standards. I called them 2 times, both times-We can't tell you decision.

rahulbose

Aug 25, 2015
Kurokuro said:
Hello, does anyone know what the processing time for BOWP is now? My IEC is running out in Dec and I'm wondering if I have enough time to get one if my PR doesn't come through before then.
For any kind of Work Permit, the processing time is 137 days, as of today. However, this number can very well keep increasing, as has been the case over the past 5 months. http : / / www . cic . gc . ca / english / information / times / temp . asp

However, I am certain that once you apply for a Work Permit and get the Submission confirmation, you can continue working under what is known as the 'Implied Status'. Hope that helps.

Thanks,
R.

rahulbose

Aug 25, 2015
malik85 said:
Hi guys
Congrats Malik85 !! can imagine how relieved you must be feeling right now.

Btw, was your ITA under CEC/FSWI/FSWO ?

Thanks,
R.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Great news malik! Congratulations!!

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karinaS said:
Congratulations=))

I hate CIC for having double standards. I called them 2 times, both times-We can't tell you decision.
I used the option for checking application status, as suggested by someone in another thread. The lady was probably European and I guess she understood the frustration that applicants go through. You can try again.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulbose said:
Congrats Malik85 !! can imagine how relieved you must be feeling right now.

Btw, was your ITA under CEC/FSWI/FSWO ?

Thanks,
R.
Its under CEC