+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Greetings.. every1. was wondering what to expect after the following status ?(CEC inland Candidate )
Thnx in advance.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help <=========== "this line has changed today from something processing and we ll let know bla bla."
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
its ip2. PPR is next.
Team,

I submitted my application on April 15 and ordered GCMS notes twice. My latest notes from July 18 had Ready to Finalize, but my profile still has the same We are currently processing your BG check.... Being concerned and impatient as another month had passed, I called the CIC call centre today and the female representative on the phone said "My application was approved today."

Can anyone please tell me how long will it take to receive the life changing email and when will the status change to approved?
from approved to ppr, it can take 15-20 days. So u need to wait for more.

Reactions: sanketraj

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
I just got a reply in little over 24 hours.
---->
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,
<----------------

What do you guys think?

@gurik @KiranK
Hello Dear,
I can see from your signature that you have received your PPR the same day you received this reply from Ottawa office. Is that correct?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Finally got the PPR email after calling this morning!!!

I guess the agent we talked to was joking around when he said it can even reach October haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyler68

Nov 28, 2015
Hi guys

I'm new in this forum and need some help from seniors. I submitted my application under CEC with provincial nomination. Here is my timelines.

Application date. April 25th
AOR-April 25th
MED PASSED - July (Don't remember date)
UCI showed - July (Don't remember date)
RCMP request letter - August 1st
Letter submitted- August 8th

Since letter submission, I didn't get any update in my account. I live with my wife and we are expecting our baby in first week of October. so my question is if we don't get further updates (additional documents request or passport request) before baby due date.

How can I inform to CIC about baby? or Should I?
Would my baby be a Canadian citizen by birth or not?

Kind regards,
Muhammad

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi guys

I'm new in this forum and need some help from seniors. I submitted my application under CEC with provincial nomination. Here is my timelines.

Application date. April 25th
AOR-April 25th
MED PASSED - July (Don't remember date)
UCI showed - July (Don't remember date)
RCMP request letter - August 1st
Letter submitted- August 8th

Since letter submission, I didn't get any update in my account. I live with my wife and we are expecting our baby in first week of October. so my question is if we don't get further updates (additional documents request or passport request) before baby due date.

How can I inform to CIC about baby? or Should I?
Would my baby be a Canadian citizen by birth or not?

Kind regards,
Muhammad
Once you get the PPR email, it is stated there that you can update your profile if you have a new child. Or maybe you can send a CSE as well?

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
At this point you are waiting for IP2, when the background check section changes to " we are processing your background check"
Once you get to IP2, then generally PPR comes between a day and 15days
Thanks again. Now I'm wondering when that will take place.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....