+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
ITA in april. My AOR is 12June. its 72 days gone, my file status is not changed. even my medicals are not note done. is anyone is there in same boat. please help!!!!!
Hi Gurvinder,

Please be patient, there are people who crossed mroe than 150 days like me. So please try to concentrate on something else to make your life easy.

Reactions: shinene2020

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Greetings.. every1. was wondering what to expect after the following status ?(CEC inland Candidate )
Thnx in advance.

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help <=========== "this line has changed today from something processing and we ll let know bla bla."
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi Gurvinder,

Please be patient, there are people who crossed mroe than 150 days like me. So please try to concentrate on something else to make your life easy.
True. More than 150 days for us since aor and a month on IP2. During our take on the phone with cic, they explained that each application is different and we cannot compare ours with that of others.

I believe it will soon come to us!

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Team,

I submitted my application on April 15 and ordered GCMS notes twice. My latest notes from July 18 had Ready to Finalize, but my profile still has the same We are currently processing your BG check.... Being concerned and impatient as another month had passed, I called the CIC call centre today and the female representative on the phone said "My application was approved today."

Can anyone please tell me how long will it take to receive the life changing email and when will the status change to approved?

JahzCanada

Jul 13, 2017
At this point you are waiting for IP2, when the background check section changes to " we are processing your background check"
Once you get to IP2, then generally PPR comes between a day and 15days
I spent about 140 days in NA and then the PPR came. i never entered the IP2 so it may not necessarily follow the same format. it might be sooner than you think. keep the faith

cheers,
JC

harry gambhir

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Hi guys
I am cec inland (LMIA based work permit) application submitted on 21st April

Last month on the 20th I received an email requesting for RCMP fingerprint clearance and I submitted it on the first of this month but still nothing changed on my profile.

Current Status:
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone has any idea about what's going on and how long is it taking ?

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Just clled CIC for the third time since this journey started, and was told my file is still with my Visa office.... what the f**k are they doing with it for over a month after every major process has been completed in Canada??? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Marlie11

Dec 1, 2016
I have been looking at feb AOR forums and some of those members are still at IP2 and to top it off sone people with may AORs have PPRs.
Im not holding my breath that i will have mine by the 6 months are up.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Just clled CIC for the third time since this journey started, and was told my file is still with my Visa office.... what the f**k are they doing with it for over a month after every major process has been completed in Canada??? :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Sorry i got confused. Did you mean yours was in a canada visa offoce and then went back to your local office? What if you are cec inland?