+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Just to check my visa office. I sent an inquiry mail to them..

Below is the reply

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

"

So any ideas whether it will be finalized in Ottawa itself or they will send to NDVO.

Regards,
Congratulations dear, I can see from your reply that, despite they replied "we cannot confirm when your application will be ready for finalization, however, you got your PPR almost a week afterward. really interesting :)

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
So we made a call today (only waited for 2 mins!) and the nice officer said that there were no emails sent so that eliminates the possibility of it being sent to the junk folder. When we asked for our status, the officer said that they need more time to process it.

So I guess we are still stuck at IP2

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
How did you guys order GCMS notes?

We'll try calling them again tomorrow at 8am toronto time. We'll be approximately 1 month on IP2 by the end of the week :(

My wife will have 2 years of Canadian skilled work by emd of the month. Should we still inform them about it?

Somebody posted on facebook that he was able to talk to a nice officer and she said that the delay is due to the volume of backlog but it doesn't make sense why people from july are getting their PPR while people from march and april are stuck.

Sorry for ranting a bit. The anxiety is kicking in :D
If you want to call CIC, dont call them in the morning because the phone lines are always busy. The best time to call is from 12 pm Toronto time. Then let me encourage you because I was on IP2 for 40 days before I got PPR. It will come.......just be patient.

olatee506

Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
anybody with early April AOR in IP2 whose file is in Ottawa, waiting for their PPR!??
just wondering, why this delay..
:(
Try to request for GCMS notes, there is a legend that it triggers movement of files especially PPR mail. I got my PPR 7 days after I requested for my GCMS note.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi.. Can someone pls tell me what stage I am in.

My CIC account gives me the following msg... It has been this way since June.

Application status We are processing your application: We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

A reply would be highly appreciated.

Timeline:

ITA: Feb 8
AOR: April 11
Medical Passed : June 14

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Well CIC answered my e-mail and looks like my file is still in Ottawa ("Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline..."), any idea what this means?

timeline in signature.

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi.. Can someone pls tell me what stage I am in.

My CIC account gives me the following msg... It has been this way since June.

Application status We are processing your application: We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

A reply would be highly appreciated.

Timeline:

ITA: Feb 8
AOR: April 11
Medical Passed : June 14
NA before Ip2

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
I submitted my application under PNP Express entry but I forgot to attach T4 and NOA. I did put in pay stubs and past 6 months bank statement. Am I in trouble? What should I do now?

gurvinder525

Mar 7, 2017
ITA in april. My AOR is 12June. its 72 days gone, my file status is not changed. even my medicals are not note done. is anyone is there in same boat. please help!!!!!