+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello fellow April'ers! We submitted the additional docs required (pcc) last month and I am having sleepless nights about the change from uploaded to reviewing. Does the status of "Additional Documents Required" changes after it says something like : "we are reviewing the additonal documents you submitted." ? Or does it remain like this until a decision is made?

Also, please confirm if we are indeed in ip2 becuase what i noticed in our batch is that ppr quickly comes after ip2. Here is our timeline:

AOR :Apr 16, 2017
Additional Docs: May 12,2017
Medical Passed: May 16, 2017
Ghost Email: May 17, 2017
BOWP approved: June 2017
Submitted Additional docs Requested: July 12, 2017

And then we checked around july 27 and it now says

-we are processing your application
-we are reviewing whether you meet you eligibility
-additional documents you provided are being reviewed
-we are processing your background check
-your application is in progress

Am I correct in assuming this are wordings for IP2? Unfortunately, we didnt check the status everyday (I thought you get email notifications everytime just like medical status) so I dont even know if it was NA prior to July 27 :(
Yes it is ip2. And I guess you may have the same timeline as me :D

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hi

My AOR Date is 28th April 2017

Medical Passed Date 1 August 2017

My Background Check went to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. f

This lasts for two days . And then on August 3 it came back to Not Applicable again.

Now my question is how long it will take to go: "Background Check in Progress " from "Not Applicable". I am a PNP outland applicant.
Hi,

Am PNO-O.

My AOR Date is 24th April and the rest is the same as yours....

MP - 1st Aug
BG IP1 - 1st Aug
NA - 3rd Aug

Wondering how long for BG IP2, and whether I should order GCMS notes at this point!?!?

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow April'ers! We submitted the additional docs required (pcc) last month and I am having sleepless nights about the change from uploaded to reviewing. Does the status of "Additional Documents Required" changes after it says something like : "we are reviewing the additonal documents you submitted." ? Or does it remain like this until a decision is made?

Also, please confirm if we are indeed in ip2 becuase what i noticed in our batch is that ppr quickly comes after ip2. Here is our timeline:

Am I correct in assuming this are wordings for IP2? Unfortunately, we didnt check the status everyday (I thought you get email notifications everytime just like medical status) so I dont even know if it was NA prior to July 27 :(
When I uploaded my additional documents, it first said "documents uploaded." Then after a week it changed to "documents being reviewed." Then a week after that it changed to "no additional documents needed." Then a few days later I got the PPR email. Best of luck!

bhava

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
LANDED..........
13-11-2017

same status as you guys.. aor april 3. same july 28 - got status that said BG in progress, thats IP2. wish PPRs comes through this week

star1981

Aug 12, 2014
same status as you guys.. aor april 3. same july 28 - got status that said BG in progress, thats IP2. wish PPRs comes through this week
Hi,
My ADR status is : the documents provided have been uploaded. This status is sincle last 20 days. And i am stressed out, if this is normal. Kindly help.

bsb111

May 7, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfornt
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
I got the same response when I mailed as well. But I later called CIC and I got an encouraging update. Yet to get the PPR mail though, you could try to call CIC on +16139444000.

That's great. May I know what did they say when you called CIC? the exact response?

Before emailing them, I had called twice with a 2 weeks interval and same response both times that the application is in process at Ottawa and they cannot reveal the details of background checks like eligibility, criminality or security etc.

I must say the wait is very frustrating.

Reactions: bhava

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
When I uploaded my additional documents, it first said "documents uploaded." Then after a week it changed to "documents being reviewed." Then a week after that it changed to "no additional documents needed." Then a few days later I got the PPR email. Best of luck!
Hi when the status changed to we do not need add. docs, did your BG remained NA or went to IP2.
I got same add. doc change but BG remained NA

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi when the status changed to we do not need add. docs, did your BG remained NA or went to IP2.
I got same add. doc change but BG remained NA
My BG status was IP2 from the second meds were passed and had never once changed since then.

Reactions: doctor28

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
got IP2 few minutes ago, didn't receive any email notification though...
I got my gcms notes late last month, which indicated I had met eligibility and criminality with security checks left as at the date it was generated...

Getting IP2 now, this means security has been cleared also right??
also i have not paid Rprf upfront, do you guys advise i go ahead and pay now or still wait till its requested?... just trying to shorten the time between ip2 and ppr... the wait has been crazy :D:D:D