+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

SawBear

Dec 10, 2015
Hello all,
I received my ATIP notes, and medical eligibility and criminality is passed and security is blank. my status is IP2 since july 7th (AOR: April 1st) and I called CIC today, and they told me again that I have to wait. I also email Ottawa CPC and they replied the typical answer that my file requires additional verification(I requested them to expedite the processing of my application). My strong guess is that the officer who supposed to finalize the application is on vacation honest to god lol.
Anyways, can anybody guide me to a correct thread regarding the following question:
I need to show the university the in-principle status letter (or a COPR)to be able to register for the fall term. Does anybody know how I can get one?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
What documents did you upload?
Hey Matty, thanks for replying. Our ADR was a pcc from another country we stayed in. I hope we hear some good news soon :)

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Matty, thanks for replying. Our ADR was a pcc from another country we stayed in. I hope we hear some good news soon :)
If that was the last thing they needed, I would suspect a PPR pretty soon. If you still had processing to go, it might take a few more weeks. I'll make a complete guess that you will here your good news in this month of August! :)

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Did anyone go to the border to landing? What questions they ask? What do we need to bring with us?

Can we go to border on weekends?

Which border is less busy in BC?

Anyone chose to go to their office to do interview instead of the border?
Which one is better?

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
If that was the last thing they needed, I would suspect a PPR pretty soon. If you still had processing to go, it might take a few more weeks. I'll make a complete guess that you will here your good news in this month of August! :)
Thanks for the well wishes Matt! I hope it happens soon! The weird thing was we passed medical, then R10(I'm assuming we did because the BOWP was approved) and then all of a sudden, there came the ADR. I just thought that when you pass R10, all is good already. Hope all is good ans we get PPR this month!

warrioraks100

Sep 10, 2016
Hey Guys,

I have a question, we have our Visa valid till nov 30th, and all of us are planning to land by oct 11th. My Husband plans to stay back looking for work while myself and my son will return. Since we are planning to return in about 15 days, we wouldn't have received our PR card, what should be our travel document? Is this visa enough for us to travel back to our home country? Or should we apply for any other travel document? Please advise.

Thank you in advance!

Lauren emilie

Apr 27, 2017
Hey All, haven't posted in a while, but had some recent changes to my application. Had a request to upload english language certificate and did the same day on the 2nd of August. Prior to this I had no meds passed yet (PNP). The next day the status changed as follows..... IS THIS IP2 already?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thought I was IP2 at that time, but just had BG Status change back to NA. So, apparently the BG can have the same script for IP1 as IP2.

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Hi there,

1. could someone please to add me in watsapp group?
2. I am FSW-Outland, AOR 12 Apr. Check my profile once in a month, My status IP1 since the end of June I think, as I got mail "Medical passed" 16 June. - (I guess it is IP1 based on your conversations conclusion, as I don't know if it even changed or not to NA)
It's been ~ 4 month for most of us since AOR, how many FSW-Outland applicants got PPR (percentage %) roughly and briefly, just want to know, should I be calm, start being nervous or being nervous?

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello all,
I received my ATIP notes, and medical eligibility and criminality is passed and security is blank. my status is IP2 since july 7th (AOR: April 1st) and I called CIC today, and they told me again that I have to wait. I also email Ottawa CPC and they replied the typical answer that my file requires additional verification(I requested them to expedite the processing of my application). My strong guess is that the officer who supposed to finalize the application is on vacation honest to god lol.
Anyways, can anybody guide me to a correct thread regarding the following question:
I need to show the university the in-principle status letter (or a COPR)to be able to register for the fall term. Does anybody know how I can get one?
search security screening on this forum in general.